Home The Bridge
Options

Did anyone get Starling?

I bought about eight packs trying to get Starling. I hit four of Lincoln (now FF) and the rest were Bell. Odd luck, but not impossible I guess. I am curious though.
W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*

Comments

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    I will edit this comment later tonight to update, but I fully intend to get 4 copies. Will post my results.

-EDIT-

Took 7 packs

owa6ylmwvrc6.jpg
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally hit one, but hitting FOUR of the gold before getting him was very strange. I think I got two Lincolns in a row at one point.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally hit one, but hitting FOUR of the gold before getting him was very strange. I think I got two Lincolns in a row at one point.

I guess there is worse luck than FFing the Legendary going for the SuperRare.

Glad you finally hit him.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Yes i did. First pull.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    I pulled a bunch of packs, 3 Starling, 2 Lincoln and maybe 8-10 Bell.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pulled two more packs today. I got back to back copies to FF him. They just felt like clustering, I guess.
    Something similar happened with EV Pike on Sunday. He's been sitting at 100 needing a star for months. Got him on a Voyage and in a portal both in the same day.
  • Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    I got him, too, in 3 pulls. First Lincoln, then Bell, then Starling.
  • Options
    Yes. 4 packs and 4x Starling.
    h7l3bj7hwtb4.png
    German 5618 For more info on us, please check our wiki page: Fleet => click STT Wiki
    ━ Do as you would be done by ━
    Fleet with international Members
    Vice Adm. | Recruiting
    Founded in August 2017
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    It only took me 2 tries to get Starling. I got Lincoln on the first.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    3 packs and got 4 Starlings.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peets wrote: »

You had a double? That's cool. Triples are possible, as well.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one and one only…
    Got him on my first try, so I got out while I was ahead.
    That is one more knocked off my list of uncollected super rares, so I only have 24 to go. ✊
  • Options
    1 pack, 1 Starling

(Not so good on Picard, 6 packs and 4 of them were old & confused Picard)
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 packs…4 Starling’s and 2 Lincoln. Can’t get much better than that 😄
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 packs. 1 Starling, 1 Lincoln
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    Peets wrote: »

You had a double? That's cool. Triples are possible, as well.

Yeah, I was very excited.
    During the double I also got one SR behold. It was crazy.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Six packs, two Lincolns, four Starlings. <3
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")