Home Engineering Room

Facebook Windows 10 login issue

This discussion was created from comments split from: Can't link mobile account to Facebook.

Comments

• I am unable to link my Facebook account to the app on computer so I can play. Facebook wants cookies enabled and that is what I thought I did but still won't let me play on Facebook. I downloaded the app for windows and it give me two different error messages unsupported browser and link not found. Please help.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am unable to link my Facebook account to the app on computer so I can play. Facebook wants cookies enabled and that is what I thought I did but still won't let me play on Facebook. I downloaded the app for windows and it give me two different error messages unsupported browser and link not found. Please help.

Hi, I created a new thread for you.

I've seen your message on our Facebook page, and your ticket.
    We will sort it out however it will require for you to NOT use the FB login option, either on our website or in the windows 10 app.

You will need to log in with your email address and a password, and leave the FB connect option untouched.
  • ScottergunScottergun ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    I cannot sign into the Forums the regular way. Had to create an account just to let y'all know. Any idea how long it will be a problem? Says something about something being updated.

dfxy1plox4ak.jpg

The Artist Formerly Known as "DScottHewitt"
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cannot sign into the Forums the regular way. Had to create an account just to let y'all know. Any idea how long it will be a problem? Says something about something being updated.

dfxy1plox4ak.jpg

As mentioned in the PM you sent me, I do not have an estimate as to when this issue will be resolved. We can however work with you to add an email address/password to your account.
  • Shan wrote: »

dfxy1plox4ak.jpg

As mentioned in the PM you sent me, I do not have an estimate as to when this issue will be resolved. We can however work with you to add an email address/password to your account.

This is DScottHewitt. Using the brand new "Guest" Account created when I followed the steps in the e-mail. Id there no way to get back to the Forum identity I have generated the last several years?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

dfxy1plox4ak.jpg

This is DScottHewitt. Using the brand new "Guest" Account created when I followed the steps in the e-mail. Id there no way to get back to the Forum identity I have generated the last several years?

There is.
    I've replied to you in your ticket.