• Options
    40000 honour at 400k VP and 60000 altogether? I'll have some of that! 👍🏻
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stunning art on Curzon Dax. 👏🏻👍🏻

Yeah it is awesome!
    40000 honour at 400k VP and 60000 altogether? I'll have some of that! 👍🏻

And rewards also...
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    The art is great and the honor is cool. I don't like to complain, but why yet another CMD/DIP/SEC? That's got to be the most saturated combo in the game. And why another high-level DIP? There are far fewer MED, ENG, and SCI crew in the 1250-1300 base range. Curzon is cool, but it would be great to spread the wealth among the other skills.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would argue that Med makes a better tertiary than Sec on a diplomat. He'd have a good understanding of psychology after a career in diplomacy and that would be Med.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Somewhere, @Xoiiku is smiling....

ff72zzka2m62.jpeg

"In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marie Kaplan:

A member of the USS Voyager crew who died whilst responding to a distress call

A Starfleet operations division manager who served upon USS Voyager, and on occasion as acting Tactical Officer.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would argue that Med makes a better tertiary than Sec on a diplomat. He'd have a good understanding of psychology after a career in diplomacy and that would be Med.

Curzon drinks with Klingons. He'd need SEC and lots of it.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    Somewhere, @Xoiiku is smiling....

ff72zzka2m62.jpeg

40k honor at 400 k threshold reward -> Perhaps we will have a pleasant surprise in near future: Honor Sales o:). It has been a while since we had the last one (December if I remember correctly).
  • Options
    It's certainly a nice surprise. Basically a free 5* citation, but you can spend it when and how you want.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya a total of 60k honor . Two 5000 and one 10000 with the 40k makes enough for a legendary citation. But of course, it makes one think an honor sale is near.
  • Options
    First Contact Day is less than a month away. I think it will be fun. My birthday is close to it, so party time!
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Ya a total of 60k honor . Two 5000 and one 10000 with the 40k makes enough for a legendary citation. But of course, it makes one think an honor sale is near.

I am very in need of an honor sale. I had a nice stockpile of citations but "Camping Archer" ate them.
  • Options
    Agree with @Automaton_2000 on the traits. Ambassador and Cultural Figure in particular are glaring omissions.
  • Options
    Haven’t read all posts that may relate to the third tier of campaign, but has the price been confirmed?

With the addition of honour as a one off in this event and the honour sale my first thought was this new track might cost honour instead of real cash and the honour sale is to get people to spend their honour in the same way they did with the dabo wheel/crew retrieval.

Also would be an end to honour sales, which WRG don’t really like and have said they want to find a way to stop people saving it all up.

Im sure it will be cash to buy the third tier, maybe it was wishful thinking on my part that it would be honour because i have that and already spend enough cash on the game haha.

If its hard cash i will probably give it a miss though, its starting to feel like a subscription than the occasional spend on my part.

LLAP

• Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    The price was confirmed in Shan's initial announcement. It's just about the only thing we know for certain about this new tier.
  • Options
    PurplMonkiPurplMonki ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Thanks for confirming, no idea how I missed that. Should have went to specsavers!

I have had a lot of feeling on the general cash grab format the game is going but its just my opinion and means nothing.

I don't believe the combined monthly cost for these "features" are worth it anymore so probably time for me to stop the spend.

LLAP

• Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    The price was in an update of Shan's announcement. So if you didn't go back to it later, it would have been easy to miss.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    The price was in an update of Shan's announcement. So if you didn't go back to it later, it would have been easy to miss.

Review:

Premium Track: $9.99
    Premium Plus Track: $14.99
    Combo of Both Tracks: $24.99

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I've decided to sit this one out. I don't need another blah 3/4* and I'm not strong enough in faction events to score other crew (and don't have great crew for this event). Will be nice to have a break after this hot and heavy midweek OE. Also, despite buying a bunch of crew slots during the last sale, they somehow all got filled up already!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Those of you playing on 8.3.0 on FB or Steam, let me know if you see an improvement regarding the UI glitch when a faction mission is ready to be completed. Thank you :)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Shan wrote: »
    Those of you playing on 8.3.0 on FB or Steam, let me know if you see an improvement regarding the UI glitch when a faction mission is ready to be completed. Thank you :)

Give me a few minutes.

Yeah. I had no problems. But, not sure what I was looking for.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Are you asking about offers overlaying the shuttle complete screen? I'm still getting it on Android (Kindle). Hope you're rolling out a fix for that for everyone.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you asking about offers overlaying the shuttle complete screen? I'm still getting it on Android (Kindle). Hope you're rolling out a fix for that for everyone.

The interface overlaying the shuttle complete screen, yes.
    There is a potential fix for this with 8.3.0 :)
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

The interface overlaying the shuttle complete screen, yes.
    There is a potential fix for this with 8.3.0 :)

I am still seeingthe overlay in 8.3.0 on iOS
    decive: iphone 7
    Game ver: 8.3.0

when last seen - 21/03
  • Options
    @Shan I haven't had the overlay problem since the update, but I'm getting this on the OE.
    akemw56fl7qm.png
    I figured you'd want a heads up. This is for Kindle as always.