Home Engineering Room

Missing Displace Trait

Doctor 8472Doctor 8472 ✭✭✭
edited March 2022 in Engineering Room
Hi @Shan,

the announcement at https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/19137/server-release-notes-2022-03-23#latest gave a list of crew with the Displaced trait.

== Missing trait ==
However, two mentioned crew from the list do not show the trait in-game:
"The Colony" Tilly
Returning Craft

== Missing in the list ==
Also, there are three crew that have the trait in-game, but which are missing on the list (although two of them are most likely missing since they are quite new):
Stranded Craft [existing]
Disguised Janeway [new]
Wonderland Tilly [new]

Live long and prosper,
Doctor 8472

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
    For Disguised Janeway that is not an error as it is a new crew, created with that trait from the get go.

As for Tilly and Craft, the trait has been added to the wrong variant.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Thank you!
    For Disguised Janeway that is not an error as it is a new crew, created with that trait from the get go.

Will it be fixed, and if so when?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Thank you!

Will it be fixed, and if so when?

Of course.
    It should be part of this week's server release.
  • I've been thinking, why doesn't Barry waddle have the displaced collection or first contact crew because they are in a similar position as trials and tribbleation crew. I get that the voyage home crew aren't stuck outside of their timeline and can make it back, but shouldn't they get displaced traits as well?
  • I know not all of the mirror crew apply but shouldn't some of them like tos crew unintentionally find themselves in not their original timeline