Home Past Anomalies

The Kobayashi Maru has struck a Gravitic Mine!

Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2022 in Past Anomalies
Looks like some phase two server issues…
Anyone see the same problem?

Comments

• I'm having something similar, I've been away for a few days and had no problems getting into the game, but I haven't been able to get in over WiFi since I got home, and it's taking a long time to get in using my data. Tried multiple game restarts, disconnecting then re-connecting my phone to the home WiFi and restarting my phone and yet no joy. All the other apps on my phone are working no problem.
    Come and join the Star Trek Timelines Discord! https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
    Let's Fly!
  • Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to have c
    I'm having something similar, I've been away for a few days and had no problems getting into the game, but I haven't been able to get in over WiFi since I got home, and it's taking a long time to get in using my data. Tried multiple game restarts, disconnecting then re-connecting my phone to the home WiFi and restarting my phone and yet no joy. All the other apps on my phone are working no problem.

It did clear up for me after about ten minutes, did you end up having any luck? 👍🖖
  • [IPA] Seven of Dax[IPA] Seven of Dax ✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Seems to have c
    I'm having something similar, I've been away for a few days and had no problems getting into the game, but I haven't been able to get in over WiFi since I got home, and it's taking a long time to get in using my data. Tried multiple game restarts, disconnecting then re-connecting my phone to the home WiFi and restarting my phone and yet no joy. All the other apps on my phone are working no problem.

It did clear up for me after about ten minutes, did you end up having any luck? 👍🖖

None yet 😩

I keep getting a pop up saying I'm not connected to the Internet when I definitely am 🙃
    Come and join the Star Trek Timelines Discord! https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
    Let's Fly!
  • Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to have c

None yet 😩

I keep getting a pop up saying I'm not connected to the Internet when I definitely am 🙃

🤬😖

I think I was just running into the run of the mill Phase Change Server Indigestion.
    Good luck! 🤞