Home Engineering Room

Gauntlet Objective

Anyone else have the gauntlet challenge complete at less than 45? Mine completed between 34 and 42 wins. I thought that they had this under control, guess not.

Comments

• Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    You‘re complaining, that it was completed too early? 🧐
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    At a quick glance you've had 46 wins it looks like.
    And the objective was marked as complete with your 45th win.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    You‘re complaining, that it was completed too early? 🧐

This is a potential bug report, not a complaint so let's treat is as such :)
  • ZillahnZillahn ✭✭
    edited May 2022
    I wasnt complaining. By the count on the event it shows 45 wins. By the numbers I had from the event "i" . I needed 11 more wins. My gauntlet reset, I had an 8 win streak before running out of steam, noticed that my event was now complete. I now it shows 45, thats why I asked if anyone else had encountered this. I am open to the idea that I was wrong at the point I needed 11 more wins I really needed 8? Dont know, if I am the only person asking could be on me.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zillahn wrote: »
    I wasnt complaining. By the count on the event it shows 45 wins. By the numbers I had from the event "i" . I needed 11 more wins. My gauntlet reset, I had an 8 win streak before running out of steam, noticed that my event was now complete. I now it shows 45, thats why I asked if anyone else had encountered this. I am open to the idea that I was wrong at the point I needed 11 more wins I really needed 8? Dont know, if I am the only person asking could be on me.

Thanks for the additional details :)
    I am thinking this might have been a refresh or sync issue between our servers and your client.
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    My fleet is reporting being shorted rounds.