Home The Bridge

Mega Event Crew

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
Captain Tryla Scott, Captain Robert DeSoto, Lt. Commander MacDougal, Shades of Grey La Forge.

Wow. Someone is really mining the back bench of early TNG for this mega.

Maybe they'll have good stats and collections, but I don't think any of those crew were on my wished list.

Comments

• W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was actually wondering when MacDougal would show. There's a lot of S1/2 variants and crew from TNG I'd like to see. Groppler Zorn, Shimoda, The Last Outpost Ferengi, Bok, Riva's chorus, et c.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    I call them: „Have to Gooogle“ crew(except LaForge and Data). 😆
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Glad I have Memory Alpha bookmarked...can't keep going to the telly to watch every show these crew are (barely) in.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Even if you knew La Forge, did you recognize Surata IV? And we're still not sure what Data this is.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Captain Tryla Scott, Captain Robert DeSoto, Lt. Commander MacDougal, Shades of Grey La Forge.

Wow. Someone is really mining the back bench of early TNG for this mega.

Maybe they'll have good stats and collections, but I don't think any of those crew were on my wished list.

Not surprising after 1200 crew.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

Even if you knew La Forge, did you recognize Surata IV? And we're still not sure what Data this is.

Yeah, I had to Google that and I don’t understand what it will be, as that episode is more a Riker episode. It might be La Forge looking at a vine?

Hollow Data could be a couple of things. Maybe it’s the “phone in his chest while dreaming” Data?
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • EnderW wrote: »
    Hollow Data could be a couple of things. Maybe it’s the “phone in his chest while dreaming” Data?

If this opens the door to a "Cellular Peptide Cake Troi" crew card, I am on board.

I don't even want to think about what traits she would have!
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaiMon Bok wrote: »
    EnderW wrote: »

If this opens the door to a "Cellular Peptide Cake Troi" crew card, I am on board.

I don't even want to think about what traits she would have!

Creamy and Minty?

And then we need a combo crew of Crusher and Riker with Crusher drinking the pink liquid through the straw from Riker's head.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Next Generation had some exceedingly odd episodes.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »

Yes. That at this stage not every crew can be exciting is normal, also concerning the age of the game itself. So no matter our personal preferences about some of the new series, we can be glad they exist. Or that situation would be much worse.

• Kim-NovakKim-Novak ✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    We need Ben still from LD
    Plus The Riker Maneuver Riker
    And still not giving up on Transporter Chief O'Brien
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kim-Novak wrote: »

I'd even be happy with navigator O'Brien from Farpoint over some of these crew.

Captain Riker from BOBW
    Rescue Data and Worf from BOBW
    Skant Troi from Farpoint
    Casual La Forge from one of his failed dates
    Acting Captain Beverly Crusher

If we add in the new Picard we're getting that's a new variant of 8 TNG crew we could have gotten.

Shan had a big brainstorming session for Archer variants. But then the players voted for TNG and they just came out with these random crew.
  • AviTrek wrote: »

Captain Riker from BOBW
    Skant Troi from Farpoint

If we add in the new Picard we're getting that's a new variant of 8 TNG crew we could have gotten.

Shan had a big brainstorming session for Archer variants. But then the players voted for TNG and they just came out with these random crew.

still sad that this isn't an Archer mega. Continuously happy that Enterprise gets any love at all though. Looking through the available crew, Trip really needs a variant that is just him ... like... completely in his uniform and not stripping out of it.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    cmdrworf wrote: »

Yes. That at this stage not every crew can be exciting is normal, also concerning the age of the game itself. So no matter our personal preferences about some of the new series, we can be glad they exist. Or that situation would be much worse.

Well, i kindly disagree. I prefer any additional new variant of XY Main Cast
    or side cast over a random „google“ legendary. But that‘s just me. 🤗
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to this mega, four weeks of TaO (thresholds and out). Need to restock my resources hoard anyway. 🐉
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Captain Riker from BOBW
    Skant Troi from Farpoint

still sad that this isn't an Archer mega. Continuously happy that Enterprise gets any love at all though. Looking through the available crew, Trip really needs a variant that is just him ... like... completely in his uniform and not stripping out of it.

Archer, Trip, and Reed can all use a vanilla variant in their main uniform.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Well, i kindly disagree. I prefer any additional new variant of XY Main Cast
    or side cast over a random „google“ legendary. But that‘s just me. 🤗

No, fully agree. I would also prefer that. And I so crave a new Jadzia, lol. Seemingly she does not exist for the developers anymore. This mega is mainly skip mode for me - and Dilithium building. Cause I will surely not buy recap packs this time.

• The Next Generation had some exceedingly odd episodes.

All the series had exceeding odd episodes, "Spock's Brain", "These Are The Voyages...", "Threshold", & "The Muse" were all at least a bit odd, & none of them were TNG.