Home The Bridge

New in Vault EV Suit Hemmer {Strange New Worlds} 20220913

Interesting for a pacifist to be a {Conditional-Position} 400% Sledgehammer.

6ekx7kawdupr.jpg
k8ydbxglmh1h.jpg
r5xi52gzekkm.jpg
ba0xklgkmsew.jpg
axocwjwvf8cn.jpg
cpyaujt7w6co.jpg

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• I like this Hemmer, but I'm not sure how to feel about a third one before a single La'an.
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was my thought, I wonder if they got mixed up and added the wrong Hemmer to the honor hall. This new one actually seems like he might be worth the 100K and they waste him on a Tuesday pack.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    The ship ability seems to be a copy of Queen Guineapig Kira with worse passive crit values (8 second init with 14 second cycle unlimited 400% boom that requires Position to work). Glad I haven't duped Kira, because Hemmy also works on SCI and ENG seats with (nearly non-existent) passive bonies.

Let's just hope that the Constellation at max level will be Worf to be used in Nightmare or Ultra with one or both of them on the ship. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    A real shame (if not a surprise) that a stronger Hemmer (with sick art, nice work) is released in a 6-pack days after Hemmer joins the Dishonor Hall.

Back in my day I made a beeline to buy Kahless with my first 100k honor because he was awesome with a great name and powerful stats. Now it's [Planet] [Character name] who gets shown up just days later. Ok Grandpa, let's get you off to bed...

Hemmer is on for only going to be on for one season like Dr. Pulaski was and we have enough of her. I am surprised we got Kyle before other characters on SNW.