Home The Bridge

NEW IN VAULT-Wizard Pollux Spock {Strange New Worlds-The Elysium Kingdom} PACK IS LIVE

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2022 in The Bridge
Tuesday Pack? Ten Pull Offer on Log In, as well.

EDIT: PACK IS LIVE

2uhtb4h6njml.png
v8fpp1gtj3ia.png
klvi03u0u9sj.png
b90x7998b483.png
0lsnh75yp67u.png

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The limited offer for this went live a bit too early!
    The associated packs are now available in the Time Portal :)
    If you purchased the offer you should be able to claim your packs, you might need to restart.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    For reference, he is the ONLY Vulcan/Villain/Costumed in the pool and may have a couple other unique combos besides. I purple chase anyway, but I really wanted to have him on hand for Hard/Brutal FBB. With a FBB OE, I don't want to have to deal with CS in the middle. The art, episode, and flavor text are fantastic though.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    The limited offer for this went live a bit too early!
    The associated packs are now available in the Time Portal :)
    If you purchased the offer you should be able to claim your packs, you might need to restart.

That kind of thing happens. Someone types a "1" where a "0" went kind of stuff.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    One pack, one Hogwarts Spock.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    For reference, he is the ONLY Vulcan/Villain/Costumed in the pool and may have a couple other unique combos besides. I purple chase anyway, but I really wanted to have him on hand for Hard/Brutal FBB. With a FBB OE, I don't want to have to deal with CS in the middle. The art, episode, and flavor text are fantastic though.

Good catch, though only portal crew is used for FB nodes and
    i doubt he will even make the cut off for the nxt portal update.

Still a nice crew to have.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭

Not true as ultimatecampaign crew have been used - unless you count the expensive campaign behold as portal?
    One time just a day or so after the first being able to be claimed not using dilith, puppy Janeway was a node unlocked. Last week I think was stalker Barclay

Not true as ultimatecampaign crew have been used - unless you count the expensive campaign behold as portal?
    One time just a day or so after the first being able to be claimed not using dilith, puppy Janeway was a node unlocked. Last week I think was stalker Barclay

But, theoretically, at least one person in the Portal would have the same Trait combo used on them. Theoretically.
    edited October 2022

Thats new to me, pretty sure they fixed this, or was it recently?

What actually happens at times, that the „help tools“ sometimes do not show
    all possible crew and this makes u think that a non portal crew is the only option, while it isn t.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Crew not in the regular portal are not supposed to be the only crew that can unlock a node. It's possible to use them, but there should have been another crew that would also unlock the node. Since they added that fix I haven't seen any node blocked by a non regular portal crew.

I don't remember the timing of the change vs puppy Janeway, but there should have been another option other than Barclay last week.
    Well, we've seen the game accidentally revert to old code, like cutting off lines of traits before. So I want to be prepared, four months from now, when it decides to act up on a weekend. Besides, just because it can't use him until he's in the Portal, does not mean he won't pop in the first day, before anyone else in my fleet hits him. Our fleet got held up most of Saturday, because I was the only one that had Jhet'leya and I was out most of the day. At least I had her.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022

all possible crew and this makes u think that a non portal crew is the only option, while it isn t.

Happened last week with us. Cat strangler cat Barclay unlocked the node

And our node master knows what he is doing 🙂
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

The fact the Barclay and Neelix unlocked the node does not mean another character could not have unlocked it as well. To assess this further I would need more information like the traits that were needed for that particular node.

So should it happen again please create a post in Engineering Room with details, thank you.
    It will be very helpful :)
    edited October 2022
    The new B&N has unique Triplets for sure. No unique trait Pairs yet. I'm still running him, but he and The Keeper are the only two crew with the Crafty and Quantum Mechanics pair. They have no other overlapping traits, giving B&N FIVE unique Triplets- Crafty + QM + any other of his traits. I have no experience in the 5* levels of FBB, but, if he has multiple unique Triplets, then he has unique Quads.
    Update- No unique Pair, but the five Unique Triplets stands.
    edited October 2022

Ours as well, and we had the very same „issue“ that Cat Barclay was the only suggestion, then he rechecked manually and another „in portal“ crew fit
    with the very same needed traits. 🤗
    •SSR Delta Flyers•

Ours as well, and we had the very same „issue“ that Cat Barclay was the only suggestion, then he rechecked manual and another crew fit with the very
    same needed traits. 🤗

Did the person who had Broccoli on the "Possibles" list have him but not the other matching crew?

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to guess something like this happened:

Reveled traits were:
    Human and Starfleet

Hidden trait options were:
    Quantum Mechanics. Desperate, Crafty

Datacore defaults to only showing optimal crew.

Barclay and Neelix show up because they have Quantum Mechanics, Desperate, and Crafty.

If you're going to try one crew, you prefer to try Barclay and Neelix. They can cover any combination of those 3 hidden traits.

In reality the node was Human, Starfleet, Quantum Mechanics, Desperate.
    So First Contact Barclay matches and if you use him the node will succeed.

The node was valid and had a portal crew who could match. But the tool showed a better crew to guess because they covered more possible combinations.
    Five Ten Pulls from the Offer. One Spock, 600 Honour for Worf and 200 Honour for Zora.

dwtl0aqev9k5.png
  • Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Five Ten Pulls from the Offer. One Spock, 600 Honour for Worf and 200 Honour for Zora.

dwtl0aqev9k5.png

I had a large amount of luck with mine, got Zora first 200 honour, then got each of the Legendary characters in next three pulls with only the White Rabbit converted to honour, then got Spock and a random behold that delivered the fourth star to Commander Ari Bn Bem.

dwtl0aqev9k5.png

I had a large amount of luck with mine, got Zora first 200 honour, then got each of the Legendary characters in next three pulls with only the White Rabbit converted to honour, then got Spock and a random behold that delivered the fourth star to Commander Ari Bn Bem.

Awesome luck!

I went for him because I liked the episode and because he should hit some hardish combos in FBB