Home The Bridge

Event discussion: Galaxy Event - Barking on the Bridge - 2022-11-10

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
Event notes: https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/19837/galaxy-event-notes-barking-on-the-bridge-2022-11-10/

Yes, this event features 2 existing crew, this is not an error :)

Comments

• I so wish there was a way to get Archer and Porthos in the event, but at least I can get Keyla Terrana and get that much closer to my goal of owning all the dogs in the game, so I'm happy.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah stinks if the Archer is only in packs.
    Let’s fly!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be happy with one copy of Archer at 400k

They could just do it like a Rerun Pack.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan Okay, small problem.
    Princess Thalia is not showing up in the Vault as "La'an" and one of my European players asked who La'an was. He couldn't see her in the Vault or any way to get her and he didn't know who Princess Thalia was. Might be a problem for players who haven't seen the episode yet. Just a heads up. My motto is catch it quick.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Princess Thalia is not showing up in the Vault as "La'an" and one of my European players asked who La'an was. He couldn't see her in the Vault or any way to get her and he didn't know who Princess Thalia was. Might be a problem for players who haven't seen the episode yet. Just a heads up. My motto is catch it quick.

There are other crew like that like Dixon Hill, we tried to avoid it as much as we can but sometimes it is possible. I have still hopes that we might find a solution to make crew with event bonus more easily discoverable.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

There are other crew like that like Dixon Hill, we tried to avoid it as much as we can but sometimes it is possible. I have still hopes that we might find a solution to make crew with event bonus more easily discoverable.

@W.W. Carlisle This is where the player aids help. Datacore, DNA checklist, etc. All of ours show these variants and can help with that part.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • RC Doggie [TRCM]RC Doggie [TRCM] ✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    What variants are there are of La'an other than Princess Etcetera?
    What variants are there are of La'an other than Princess Etcetera?

None?
    Whoever write the opening dialog did a perfect job capturing the essence of Princess Thalia!

Whoever write the opening dialog did a perfect job capturing the essence of Princess Thalia!

La'an would would have the most dignified, unstated stroke imaginable at this. Thank God she has no memory of that episode.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*

La'an would would have the most dignified, unstated stroke imaginable at this. Thank God she has no memory of that episode.

That flavor text on the "Sit" build is awesome, too.

Hilarious twist.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a mistake on the last screen at the start of phase 2, when it is Archer talking, but not his image. I do appreciate the homage to Quantum Leap, alluding to not wanting to put right what once went wrong.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    There is a mistake on the last screen at the start of phase 2, when it is Archer talking, but not his image. I do appreciate the homage to Quantum Leap, alluding to not wanting to put right what once went wrong.

Who's image was it?
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »

Who's image was it?

I believe the last few screens of text were all Princess Thalia, even when it was clearly Archer speaking. Sorry I didn't get any screen caps.
    By the looks of the Wiki, it was Thalia in place of Archer.
    https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Barking_on_the_Bridge
    Someone is bound to have the screenshot for the Wiki.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! I've reported it :)
    Thank you! I've reported it :)

They are correct. It stayed Thalia the last few dialogs, even when Archer was the one talking.