Home The Bridge

New in Vault-4* Melora Pazlar {DS9: "Melora"} 20221108

or4qasha9izc.png
rsfjb4yy1ak5.png
njgz5ri1lhjf.png
5clnapnfy6d2.png

Appears to be the Tuesday Pack {Astrophysicists} , but is not up yet. The Pulls Offer is, however live.

0w41kbj0jpvh.png

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    or4qasha9izc.png
    rsfjb4yy1ak5.png
    njgz5ri1lhjf.png
    5clnapnfy6d2.png

Appears to be the Tuesday Pack {Astrophysicists} , but is not up yet. The Pulls Offer is, however live.

0w41kbj0jpvh.png

"At the movies pack....." Funny, can't seem to recall which movie she was in.... ;):D
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    or4qasha9izc.png
    rsfjb4yy1ak5.png
    njgz5ri1lhjf.png
    5clnapnfy6d2.png

0w41kbj0jpvh.png

"At the movies pack....." Funny, can't seem to recall which movie she was in.... ;):D

Missed that on the Offer!

Also, Packs are live now apparently:

xf57tzdilsge.png
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can’t believe she appears twice now in the game after appearing in one episode.
    Can’t believe she appears twice now in the game after appearing in one episode.

At least she is a 2* & a 4* instead of two 5*
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will allow for the creation of the "Elaysian" polestar :)
    Shan wrote: »
    This will allow for the creation of the "Elaysian" polestar :)

Something is wrong when there is only one character in the game with the Tellarite trait and zero Bolians but two (albeit the same character on screen) with the Elaysian trait.
    I am happy to have the two versions of her in game. She was an awesome character. Was happy to get her but why is she so much bigger than her previous self and others?

92ssy6ojzbqz.jpeg

wnvjj05ybyef.jpeg

Where's Emory Erickson?
    I am happy to have the two versions of her in game. She was an awesome character. Was happy to get her but why is she so much bigger than her previous self and others?

92ssy6ojzbqz.jpeg

wnvjj05ybyef.jpeg

Where's Emory Erickson?

Behind Melora.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

92ssy6ojzbqz.jpeg

wnvjj05ybyef.jpeg

Where's Emory Erickson?

Oh, forgot about him. Here you go.

iq5txwfsnciq.jpeg
    Let’s fly!
    edited November 2022

92ssy6ojzbqz.jpeg

wnvjj05ybyef.jpeg

Where's Emory Erickson?

Oh, forgot about him. Here you go.

iq5txwfsnciq.jpeg

Need a "versus" with them against the ones who do not need a chair, but are seated.

Professor Data
    Flint
    Little Boy Blue Weasely
    Data V