Home The Bridge
Options

New in Vault-Young Guinan {Picard Season Two}/All Good Things La Forge {TNG} 20221129

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2022 in The Bridge
Guinan:

5x5rxqy2ljub.png
ugqvu6hiffph.png
8m3im9zn4w20.png
uope25e8f117.png

La Forge:

v4w3agd9snls.png
czkzbgb1sa1y.png
8286ea9zmmua.png
f2fsf8u8or27.png

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    And all Good things La Forge. Have they ever added two new crew in a pack in the same week before?
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's new :)
    So is availability period.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

wow. 10 days. Didn't notice that part.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to know what she's carrying. When I first looked at the art, I thought it was Tribbles.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    I would like to know what she's carrying. When I first looked at the art, I thought it was Tribbles.

It looks to be a teddy bear. I'd have to do back to the episode to confirm if that's what they had in the original source material.
  • Options
    She doesn't have the rolls anyway but doesn't get any 65% crits due to lack of communicator, counselor and inspiring. 45% is the best she gets.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    EnderW wrote: »

It looks to be a teddy bear. I'd have to do back to the episode to confirm if that's what they had in the original source material.

It is a Teddy Bear, just like in the show :)
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, it was quite a memorable scene with the Teddy Bear.

zdgvbfb3d7yz.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    She doesn't have the rolls anyway but doesn't get any 65% crits due to lack of communicator, counselor and inspiring. 45% is the best she gets.

I thought the Guinan Gauntlet was El Alarian Bartender and Marksman. Hard to remember since I hardly ever see it any more. Also, I did mention Rolls are lower.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Is this for real? 3* alcohol to build a 1* equipment?l1l35lkodzp3.jpg
  • Options
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    And all Good things La Forge. Have they ever added two new crew in a pack in the same week before?

Did not even look for a second new one! Will fix now. Was on the Tablet when saw your post and it is like a lot more involved to do screenshots on it. In Gameloop, I can just one click and screenshot goes right to desktop to be found easily.

Is this for real? 3* alcohol to build a 1* equipment?l1l35lkodzp3.jpg

I'm not saying she has a problem. But, maybe she should make some friends in a circle that only know her first name.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

After Reset tonight, y'all will sell at least one of the Five Ten Pull Offers.

Also, please let the artist or artists know both look great.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Also, please let the artist or artists know both look great.

Thank you, Scott :)
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes the art is wonderful. Was happy to get the new LaForge. Some day I will get the new Guinan too. Ito Aghayere does a great job as the new Guinan in Picard.
    Let’s fly!