Home Engineering Room

Edit* Resolved

SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2023 in Engineering Room
This is a new one for me. Woke up to this today… @Shan I know I haven’t done anything wrong. I’d love to know why this is happening?

xinlhfddlkzg.png
1we6wrh96n0c.png
“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...

Comments

• CS resolved the issue.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    CS resolved the issue.

Thats what happens when you serve Leola Root Soup in your kitchen! :D Happy they got you fixed :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am glad it was quickly resolved, it's likely a human error, my apologies.
  • CS resolved the issue.

Thats what happens when you serve Leola Root Soup in your kitchen! :D Happy they got you fixed :)

I just can’t stay away from the Leola Root Soup! 😂.

Shan wrote: »
    I am glad it was quickly resolved, it's likely a human error, my apologies.

It was resolved quite quickly and was very much appreciated. 😊