Home Engineering Room
Options

Feed the Server Hamster?

Anyone else getting this?

0ghlqa5abybv.jpg
Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.

Comments

• Options
    Down here (US - East Coast) too
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I just got the same thing. Really terrible time as I was going to resend shuttles
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must be another Chinese spy balloon.... :D
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Some here in Europe
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not getting in. And I need to collect shuttles.
  • Options
    Same here in Melbourne, Australia.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add another day to the event.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is the web form to submit a ticket to cs. Hopefully somewhere there will escalate the issue when they start getting hit with tickets

https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=95107
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Server error also from Germany, Europe. Can't access the game. Hope, there will be a compensation, as I cant send out overnight shuttles (its 9pm as I write this)

Facebook browser game also not loading. "Connection refused" error coming up

Domain tracing of the STT game server is ending up in Hong Kong, not on Amazon Cloud server in the US ... weird
    x361cpextu49.png
    Looking for a fine fleet? With the game having reached the age of a small child, players went and newly joined. We are an active fleet and are also connected in friendship with Klingons. Grab your daily starbase donations. Get your daily Fleet Boss Battles rewards guaranteed? Chat about Trek? Want more than just the game? Consider joining [TLA] "The Liberal Alliance"Contact me in-game [TLA] Khazaan or even better on the LINE app, handle also "khazaan".
  • Options
    Yup. Can't solve my dilemma and I can't change out my shuttles. Terrible time for this
  • Options
    Same.

Dilemma, shuttles and gauntlet are working, but fleet tab, portal and chat are not loading. If u close the game you can t get back in.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    s1wvwiuezn8e.jpg
    Same situation
  • Options
    Same here. My shuttles were coming in and I was getting close to a dilemma although my anti matter was getting low. Just got a message I reached that dilemma so one less thing to be annoyed about.
  • Options
    Same for me on the US west coast, and many of my fleet. I have submitted a ticket.
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • Options
    Back up and running
  • Options
    just came back up for me in the midwest.
  • Options
    Its back up for me.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    Back to normal here as well
  • Options
    Ditto for me
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • Options
    Did have a vague 'Restricted' error on the FBB after all other actions seemed to have reverted to 'normal'. In the end restarted the client after which it worked again.
  • Options
    I'm getting hung up whe I try to buy the montlhy card. Guess they don't want my money
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting hung up whe I try to buy the montlhy card. Guess they don't want my money

I know they don't want mine.
  • Options

I know they don't want mine.

There was a notice when I started the game this morning that due to site maintenance, in-game purchases would be disabled Feb 8th.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself