Home Engineering Room

Bajoran sail ship make game loading forever

I've been started to have problems in Arena, trying to complete the OE, but I've encountered issues battling the new Bajoran Sail ship

eodj9pjunlbk.png

The game keeps loading forever and you never get into battle. Others ship I battled with (Valdore's, Bounty, K'tinga) worked

Comments

• Same. Had to restart the game and that made these battles count as losses each time. That bugs can easily make it impossible to complete the current event.
    Admiral of the Québec Alliance Fleet. Joignez-vous à nous.
  • Hey, we're aware of this issue with the Bajoran Lightship, team is investigating the cause. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
  • <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, we're aware of this issue with the Bajoran Lightship, team is investigating the cause. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

What's going to be done about the lost Arena ticket given the current Objective event has a tight requirement for Arena wins?
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, we're aware of this issue with the Bajoran Lightship, team is investigating the cause. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

What's going to be done about the lost Arena ticket given the current Objective event has a tight requirement for Arena wins?

I submitted a ticket to CS, so hopefully they will give us some arena tix back, and not just the apology chrons
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • [RotP]Ran Airen[RotP]Ran Airen ✭✭✭✭

I ran into this issue too. Hopefully they will 1)send out arena tickets or 2) just give everyone completion for the OE rather than requiring us to flood CS with tickets for a known issue
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • Dangevin [CAB]Dangevin [CAB] ✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    7ebgtvg110ga.png

Players are knowingly putting this ship up to hold their position despite official communication asking them not to use it.
  • SkettiSketti ✭✭✭
    I can't believe all those people are desperate for Ni'Var schematics.

Just Childish!
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't paying attention and hit the wall of players who think they're funny, burning a ticket and stopping my progress. Didn't need to finish the OE anyway. Not bothering with a ticket.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 3rd account lost an arena ticket to this bug.
    And,, I am at exactly one win away from completing the mini event mission.
    I will be submitting a ticket for the 400 Chron and superrare citation. If something is not done by the end of minievent.