Home The Bridge
Options

Inventory warning on Q stuff

Anyone know why the angry yellow dot is showing up on my inventory? I’m well under 1000 items, but it always comes on when I get a few pieces of that useless Q junk. Any ideas/suggestions? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    I haven't seen that. Can you post a screen shot?
  • Options
    Greetings Captain, Yes could you share a Screenshot with us? LLAP
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    The continuum items count towards the 1000 item limit, even though they're not supposed to. I've seen this warning multiple times.
  • Options
    gf1lr2ohtni8.jpeg
    mgwsz3liu0a7.png
  • Options
    If I discard the Q stuff, the yellow dot goes away.
  • Options

The inventory indicator occurs at 950 items. This is there way of giving fair warning before you hit the 1k mark.
  • Options

The inventory indicator occurs at 950 items. This is there way of giving fair warning before you hit the 1k mark.

The inventory warning actually occurs at 975 items, or it's meant to anyway. The continuum items are not meant to count towards this limit.

Case in point, I don't currently have a warning.
    dwqofp3x2y62.jpg
  • Options
    weakinteractionweakinteraction ✭✭✭✭
    Whereas I do at 958:
    1s65n2r31v52.png

Because it's also counting these 18, putting me just over the 975 total:
    ccxe0q1hcmzd.png

• Options
    Whereas I do at 958:
    1s65n2r31v52.png

Because it's also counting these 18, putting me just over the 975 total:
    ccxe0q1hcmzd.png

That's exactly what I've seen in the past.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 19
    I try to stay around 800 items. Feel free to use up all Maquis clothes and all Hirogen items in the replicator. You probably also have a lot of unique good and purple items for specific crew members that you have gotten playing events regardless of whether you kept the crew. Use them up.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I try to stay around 800 items. Feel free to use up all Maquis clothes and all Hirogen items in the replicator. You probably also have a lot of unique good and purple items for specific crew members that you have gotten playing events regardless of whether you kept the crew. Use them up.

DataCore can help clear out unneeded items.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

Also, lots of 0* and 1* crew-specific items from the dabo wheel, that you're even less likely to have the correct crew for. They all use up inventory space.
  • Options
    Greetings Captain, Yes could you share a Screenshot with us? LLAP

Another set of screenshots for you
    hf1ra3gm6bqb.jpg
    hnlr8bkwa4be.jpg
    3hmfdcypxiad.jpg