Home The Bridge

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

When y'all introduced the new Stats image for the new Legendary in Events, someone pointed out that the name should be gold, to reflect it is a Legendary. {And the name should be purple if there is one posted for a new SuperRare.} Y'all did the name in gold once, the following week, and then went back to blue text, implying the Crew shown is Rare.....

420lqkcch5p3.png
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    b3ed33j5grt4.jpeg

Datacore shows Battle Beverley Crusher as having a 5 times bonus, yet as an event crew she should have 10 x during the Galaxy phase. I know it’s early days, but thought it worthwhile pointing this out.
  • Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭

When y'all introduced the new Stats image for the new Legendary in Events, someone pointed out that the name should be gold, to reflect it is a Legendary. {And the name should be purple if there is one posted for a new SuperRare.} Y'all did the name in gold once, the following week, and then went back to blue text, implying the Crew shown is Rare.....

420lqkcch5p3.png

Also, they really don't want to give Shaw, a self-confessed "Grease Monkey" any Eng, which is a shame...
  • Options

420lqkcch5p3.png

No sarcasm intended Captain, but do the 5 stars not help to realize is a 5 star Crew? The name's color is mainly focused on matching the design. LLAP
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭

420lqkcch5p3.png

No sarcasm intended Captain, but do the 5 stars not help to realize is a 5 star Crew? The name's color is mainly focused on matching the design. LLAP

I agree with DScottHewitt here. The stars being at the bottom make them easily dismissed by a person looking quickly at things.

A lesson TPG would be wise to learn: looking cool is often not the best strategy. What looks good to one often isn’t the best way to present information, which I assume is the goal here.
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Navarch wrote: »

420lqkcch5p3.png

I agree with DScottHewitt here. The stars being at the bottom make them easily dismissed by a person looking quickly at things.

A lesson TPG would be wise to learn: looking cool is often not the best strategy. What looks good to one often isn’t the best way to present information, which I assume is the goal here.

I agree. The name is much more prominent than the stars, I'm not surprised that it's leading to some confusion.