Home Past Anomalies

[Resolved]In-game Email re: The Galactic Series Event Does Not Give Out Its Chronitons

[DC] Principia[DC] Principia ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in Past Anomalies
If you claim the 100 chrons in the email, no chrons are deposited. Doesn't even show up across a hard reboot (which is frequently what I have to do with any claims in the game).

Comments

• ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I and several others in my Fleet just received the usual pre-Event in-game message with the 100 Chronitons icon. When we clicked/tapped the icon, our totals did not increase by 100. Has anyone else seen this today?
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Yeah same here. Raised a ticket about it
    Founder of Cry Ha\/oc
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are looking into it now.
    Yeah same here. Raised a ticket about it

I looked for a thread in Engineering but didn't see one there, so I thought I would post here instead for greater visibility. @Shan , please move this thread if you need to, but also please provide some feedback regarding whether or not we should be filing CS tickets over this. Thanks! \/\*
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Same has happened with me. Using Android mobile
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the same thing, already sent in a ticket.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is now fixed and you should see a new message if you tried to claim and didn't receive anything.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merged threads - please always post in Engineering Room for any issue - thanks!
    Shan wrote: »
    Merged threads - please always post in Engineering Room for any issue - thanks!

Understood, and thank you for the quick turnaround & timely communication, @Shan .
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are welcome :)
    Sometimes it is possible, sometimes less so - but we try!