Home› Strange New Worlds

Final poll - Most attractive heroine from Star Trek? 🌌 Image inside

Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen âś­âś­âś­âś­
edited March 2018 in Strange New Worlds
Star Trek Timelines is lacing sex appeal.
After 6 days of polling the votes have been counted from each series and finalists have been chosen.
The winning character of this final poll should earn a chance to be added to the game, as a non-cannon crew with a tasteful Risa Swimwear Spring Break event with Risa Quark.
egql5hfw0vhz.jpeg
- Joined game 6th March 2016
- Capt Level 99
- VIP Level 13
- Fleet Admiral [New Black Vipers]
- Starbase Level 134
- Starbase Rooms Completed 15/15
- Crew Slots 295
- Immortalized Crew 639
- Total Crew collected 882/1179
- Crew collections maxed out 7/45
- Galaxy Map Stars 1269/1269
- Cadet Mission Stars 225/225
- Factions Honored 15/15
- Achievements completed 15/16
- Ships maxed out 53/78

Final poll - Most attractive heroine from Star Trek? 🌌 Image inside 122 votes

Uhura
9%
Zombie Squirrel Grumpfer12345678 of 123456789Ă· The Eternal ChampionDavideBooksDirk GundersonĂ· Dr. Claire FinnJoeSage2AllamaraineCountTo4Em CamT'RamaKHAN DB~DO WROSE RIP~FADM 12 votes
Tilly
1%
IrialPrime Lorca 2 votes
Seven
31%
SSR Barkley[SSR] The Iron CowProsserRocpileKaitee[QH] OxmyxJim Raynor[CAB595] Emrys MyrddinKantTs HairTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)Gib - Admiral MarinersIronagedaveCaptain Greg PorterTheJaneWay•§ë• Captain TatemNot MeRikerWasNumber1XyllJediptm 38 votes
T’Pol
13%
Warrior Willo[SoCo] Dr. AcularJhamelcmdrworfZiva Capt. Pete OwenShy KhanAlmost a AngelCaptain RantSomeS31Cmdr SinclairMikepinderLegate Damar Haere Linteseregguest_1037890210740230{PTC} Kennyguest_1295185864192000 17 votes
Troi
7%
 William T. Riker[TFA] Commodore Wizzlestix[DC] Picard Loves RedsThe Real WitcherCaptain RomarJayne Cobb (aka Kelpien Sushi)*Nomad* {PoF}High ShimodaProont 9 votes
J. dax
36%
JeanLucKirk[DSEF] dax0rNad HalBobkyouHaBlackCommander Sinclair[SSR] GTMET(10F)GeekgirlSvenLundgrengregorytOdo MarmarosaGerryatricsRaphillonGhostStalkerCaptain ZloggCaptain CrouchyarjunaYateballRogueAngylDonas B'Etor 44 votes

Comments

• KaiteeKaitee âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Seven
    I don't normally swing that way (except for Kira... and Ro, and I guess Leeta, look I like the nose okay?) but Seven of Mine <3
  • Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen âś­âś­âś­âś­
    edited March 2018
    T’Pol
    I’m an ear man myself lol
    What I would give for some Vulcan nuropressue sessions with T’Pol.
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • IrialIrial âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Tilly
    I went back to look at the lead-up Polls to this one, and it appears that Cole in fact won Part 4/6 (i.e., the Enterprise Poll). I think she would like there to be a revote of the Final Poll, since T'Pol usurped her spot here! ;)
    T’Pol
    Irial wrote: »
    I went back to look at the lead-up Polls to this one, and it appears that Cole in fact won Part 4/6 (i.e., the Enterprise Poll). I think she would like there to be a revote of the Final Poll, since T'Pol usurped her spot here! ;)

Each lead-up poll had a 24hr window, hence the statement of it being over 6 days and on the 7th day the final. But that was a tough poll lol
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • [SSR] The Iron Cow[SSR] The Iron Cow âś­âś­âś­
    Seven
    Out of these five gorgeous heroines, I have to choose Seven for flat out over the top hotness.

Immortalized: 465
    Tour of duty: January 2016 to present.
    Shut up Wesley.
    Tilly
    Out of these five gorgeous heroines

Okay, I will ask: which of the six options are you not including in your count of gorgeous heroines. resulting in you recognizing only five?
  • JhamelJhamel âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­
    T’Pol
    T'Pol because she's a Vulcan and closest to a Romulan of them all. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • KantKant âś­âś­âś­
    Seven
    Seven <3
    Tilly
    T'Pol because she's a Vulcan and closest to a Romulan of them all. :)

This is a very logical statement ;):)
  • IronagedaveIronagedave âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Seven
    one poll Janeway doesn't get a look in ;)
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
    T’Pol
    one poll Janeway doesn't get a look in ;)

She did but she didn’t get any votes.

The poll you’ve seen was the final of a series of 7 overall.
    Voyager poll vv
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/3835/poll-3-6-most-attractive-heroine-from-voyager-image-inside#latest
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­
    So Seven, but...what is this Crusher erasure? :p
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
    T’Pol
    So Seven, but...what is this Crusher erasure? :p

Sorry Lady Gaghgagh but she didn’t make the grade.
    rgqlw01hsy5a.jpeg
    xsw6x89plmda.jpeg
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Wildstar19Wildstar19 âś­âś­âś­âś­
    J. dax
    My "perfect" girl growing up was always a blue-eyed, long-haired brunette. Dax fits that bill. Btw married one! T'Pol is pretty hot though also ;)
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Seven
    Tilley is sexy.... T'pol's got a body seldom highlighted enough in the uniforms she tends to wear. But give me Seven any day. Kinda wish they would find some way to continue on with her in the STU.... I love extremely talented actors/actresses! And that body, too.... MMMMMMM!

jztcvkzd4kcr.jpeg
    HIGH RANKING, HIGHLY SEXY FLEET SEEKS HOT & ACTIVE PEOPLE FOR SOME FUN PLAY.

Have you been naughty? Playing with yourself again? Has another fleet touched you in bad ways? Don’t worry, we will train you…. Gently. Light bondage only. Bring your own handcuffs, though…. We don’t supply them.

We’re not those other guys. Here we shower often, and we treat our members like family.
    We know how to whip some serious tail, yet no one is left to shiver out in the cold. If you need advice, help, strategy, tips or anything at all…. I and my officers are here to help you.

Currently, we're looking for more good people to enjoy the game with us, and we offer a TON to our members, in return. We prefer level 50 members and above. Lower level players than this will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

We use the DISCORD app for all our fleet chats (it's free). We're much better organized than many other top-tier fleets in the game, while a heck of a lot more relaxed and much more fun to be a part of. I have numerous other former fleet Admirals who joined me, and we have a world of knowledge and experience to share with you. Sure, we all love the game, and we enjoy playing it often; but we're also a fun family of kooky friends from around the world, who enjoy playing the game together. On top of playing, we also hang out often and share plenty of good laughs, an excellent supportive environment and one another's company.

It's OK if you don't play every day. You don’t have to be a daily player, but the more you play the more fun you’ll have with us. So long as you let me know ahead of time whenever you know you're going to be offline from the game for five days or more, I won't kick you for inactivity. You can send me that message on DISCORD at any time you need to; it takes only a moment. That rule helps keep our fleet as active as possible.

All Captains MUST have a name other than just “Captain” so that others may recognize you. We have no drama, but instead are a close-knit group of good people who treat each other as if we’re both friends & family.

WE’RE ALMOST ALL VERY HIGHLY ACTIVE, and help is never far whenever you might need it, at any stage of the game, nearly 24/7. Whatever your skill level, we can help you.

If you are interested in joining our fleet, please feel free to message me and I will be glad to assist you.

Free steak & Lobster available from our resident chef upon joining (alternate meal suggestions are possible), drinks available through our in-house bartender/barista/host. Please be sure to tip your wait staff. They're nuts, but they're worth it.
  • PetrichorPetrichor âś­âś­âś­
    I'm not in this poll? Such a shame...
  • Seven
    I'm not in this poll? Such a shame...

If you were the real Janeway, I would have to say that you were good looking.... but seeing how much you let yourself go for Orange is The New Black, what once could have been, has passed you by. Sorry ma'am.... there are other ladies from the Star Trek Universe that held up much better than you as time went by
    HIGH RANKING, HIGHLY SEXY FLEET SEEKS HOT & ACTIVE PEOPLE FOR SOME FUN PLAY.

Have you been naughty? Playing with yourself again? Has another fleet touched you in bad ways? Don’t worry, we will train you…. Gently. Light bondage only. Bring your own handcuffs, though…. We don’t supply them.

We’re not those other guys. Here we shower often, and we treat our members like family.
    We know how to whip some serious tail, yet no one is left to shiver out in the cold. If you need advice, help, strategy, tips or anything at all…. I and my officers are here to help you.

Currently, we're looking for more good people to enjoy the game with us, and we offer a TON to our members, in return. We prefer level 50 members and above. Lower level players than this will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

We use the DISCORD app for all our fleet chats (it's free). We're much better organized than many other top-tier fleets in the game, while a heck of a lot more relaxed and much more fun to be a part of. I have numerous other former fleet Admirals who joined me, and we have a world of knowledge and experience to share with you. Sure, we all love the game, and we enjoy playing it often; but we're also a fun family of kooky friends from around the world, who enjoy playing the game together. On top of playing, we also hang out often and share plenty of good laughs, an excellent supportive environment and one another's company.

It's OK if you don't play every day. You don’t have to be a daily player, but the more you play the more fun you’ll have with us. So long as you let me know ahead of time whenever you know you're going to be offline from the game for five days or more, I won't kick you for inactivity. You can send me that message on DISCORD at any time you need to; it takes only a moment. That rule helps keep our fleet as active as possible.

All Captains MUST have a name other than just “Captain” so that others may recognize you. We have no drama, but instead are a close-knit group of good people who treat each other as if we’re both friends & family.

WE’RE ALMOST ALL VERY HIGHLY ACTIVE, and help is never far whenever you might need it, at any stage of the game, nearly 24/7. Whatever your skill level, we can help you.

If you are interested in joining our fleet, please feel free to message me and I will be glad to assist you.

Free steak & Lobster available from our resident chef upon joining (alternate meal suggestions are possible), drinks available through our in-house bartender/barista/host. Please be sure to tip your wait staff. They're nuts, but they're worth it.
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­
    J. dax
    Was there a poll for the most handsome men too somewhere?
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­
    edited June 2020
    Seven

I don't recall seeing one. I'd be curious to see how that might go. I mean, who would get second place after Captain Lorca?

Edit: my picture was under Tilly up there. Not sure why I'm listed as a vote for Seven. Oh well.
    Farewell đź––
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­
    J. dax
    I mean, who would get second place after Captain Lorca?
    Hahaha!

Back then I had such a crush on Patrick Stewart, even though he was like three times my age.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Seven
    I mean, who would get second place after Captain Lorca?
    Hahaha!

Back then I had such a crush on Patrick Stewart, even though he was like three times my age.

I was thinking La Forge from TNG would get my vote.
    Farewell đź––
  • GaucheKurtGaucheKurt âś­âś­
    Seven
    Nice photo, Admiral Skywalker. Seven is looking good.