Home The Bridge
Options

10x10 Tuesday Offer.

Comments

• Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two begolds, final star for young Khan, couple of other extra stars, Inc one of the sisters so they're 3 star. Some new 4* I've wanted for ages....temporal Seven and princess Jadzia so I'm really happy. Leaving the other 10 packs as I still have 5 crew i need to make space for.....
    I got very little in the way of schematics tho, only one ship upgraded. Tons of honor however, about 8000.

rro9m8in3hma.png
    ekkxa95wta46.png
    c4d7oichltmo.png
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    9 Packs of hot garbage, several FF-beholds while there are still loads of unfinished 4* on my roster. Last pack: begold with Burnham. But still i feel betrayed...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought twice. 6 begolds. Only need three legendaries so I knew it was a major crap shoot. Only 83,000 honor to immortalize all three
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    9 Packs of hot garbage, several FF-beholds while there are still loads of unfinished 4* on my roster. Last pack: begold with Burnham. But still i feel betrayed...

If I'd gotten a Burnham, I'd throw a little dance party. #1 Voyages crew in the game.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I bought this pack for the first time today after seeing all these encouraging results. Mine were about average. 2 begolds. One yielded The Keeper, which I had wanted (I think Opaka and Crazy Kai Winn were the other options). The other was Ilia, Merry Man Worf, or Mademoiselle de Neuf (Seven). I took Seven. Also added a few stars to some super rares that I'm working on -- Nevesa, Silik, and KDF Gowron. Also got three copies of Hugh who has eluded me since the Borg collection was created (I never bothered with him before). That will allow me to complete the Borg collection. So, all-in-all, not bad.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    20 pulls for wife, not a single 5* in any way shape or form.
  • Options
    I pulled 20 packs. Not a single be-gold, and out of the 20 or so SR cards pulled, only 3 added a star to a card I already had and 3 more were first-time 1/4*s. All of the cards in question are mediocre.

With how long I've been playing this game, I am now prepared to admit that I have significantly-worse-than-normal luck when it comes to RNG.
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    two begolds (agent janeway and goddess troi), two 4* I can use, and finished the Hirogen 4* ship from 10 packs.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    (nods). Gonna have to wait until at least the next update.. but that wouldn't make the 5*s drop any better..

I know it's a discount and everything, but with the odds being as low as they are on 5*s I almost feel like for every 10x10 bought a BeGold token should be added to your honor Hall just to reach the 10% and if we get more.. great.

Out of my last 100 / 150 or so 10xs im pretty confident in saying I'm hitting about 5 to 6%
    (I know, some get 3 in a pull, some get 7 out of 10 10xs to yield a 5*)
    (I know, I know, many more pulls to do a statistical analysis ect ect, I'm just stating my observation)
    Wife has over all had better luck, 7/8% but today definitely didn't help her average lol

I think a BeGold token would be a great way to keep the interest in purchasing.
    (I know, we're expendable ... We reach a certain point where we"Cost " them (lol) too much to keep happy.. but in reality I don't think that is the case here, not complaning any full house BeGolds, just a very lacking quantity of them at all)

Wife and I only have like.. 5 or 6 FF legends each
    1 each non mega, only 2 of the mega are in portal and only 1 of those is FF
    (Lol screw you Kortar !)

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    In my first account bought twice got a begold in 7th pack and 16th pack
    Picked Burnham in first and Zhian'tara Odo both new.

In my second account bought twice thought I was going to come up empty last pack last slot was the begold picked Fourth star on delta flyer Paris the other two were fourth star for North Star Tucker or final star for Borg Queen. I avoid final stars. $19.98 for a legendary, I am happy would have liked more but I was one away from none.

When I have the voyage ship trait I match traits with crew. Delta Flyer Paris has been in a bunch of my voyages more so than North Star Tucker.

Edit: Doh! I totally forgot Paris was event crew in coming event. Think it was obvious choice now.
  • Options
    Really got a nice haul here from just 1 offer.. k20t1ulfpixt.png
    lfv17gqdter2.png
    Chose Garak
    sv485d6awznp.png
    Chose Picard. And in the same pull:
    21ekzlw2gize.png
    Chose Madred. He was my first legendary as a jackpot from the dabo.
    1nucuafxixfc.png
    mjceiz0gsh3f.png
    Chose Bashir because he's in 2 collections. But I don't like the art....
    mkp71dli5et1.png
    jwqkfuu9iyb7.png
    Could have had Yar at 3/5 by this stage :o but chose Rom, because I really like his story on DS9.
    3aullc18j3bf.png
    qrn4q4mnknkb.png
    Chose Kelby so I can finish him off soon to make room for all the new recruits.
    Plus a straight drop of Prisoner O'Brien (new for me). Only 1 FF behold in the first pull (where I also got the behold for Kurak).
    bn803j9nvdle.png

To top it off, I did a merit pull and got my 2nd star on Martia :)
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    [S47] ELiL[S47] ELiL ✭✭✭
    my last two 10x10 were 100% honor. but i still have hopes to get something useful.
    "there are tribbles in our system."
    well, if you don't want my money...
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't outrageously lucky, but did pretty well - a fair few purples advanced by another star (and Fesek added, who I've seen before but hadn't kept) and some begolds, where I went conservative on crew space and added to existing crew rather than getting new ones: stars to Captain Sisko, Katrine, Umpire Odo, and Ushaan Shran.

Good haul, although I probably shouldn't have on top of getting the 15 offer yesterday, but what can I say I'm easy... I'll probably pass up the next few weeks to make up for it.
  • Options
    [SSR] Baragash[SSR] Baragash ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    As 2 stars for T'mir are the only purple I need in standard packs, I took a hard pass.
  • Options
    [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Bought once. About average for me. Only 1 Begold, taking La Forge over the other for a second star on much needed ENG/SCI voyage help. I have over 110 FF 4* so I am happy to have only airlocked 3 duplicates.
    d4kfjm06ac9o.jpg
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 ledgendary beholds. Choose:
    -Star #3 for Captain LaForge
    -Star #2 for Mobile Doctor
    -Star #1 for Emotion Chip Data

17 total SR beholds. 8 were all-FF; 9 had at least one useful super-rares, 4 of which were the last star to quickly immortalize 4 crew.

4 straight SR drops; all were already immortalized

Lost count of the total honor
  • Options
    Thanks for this offer DB. bought twice, 4 new gold, a lot of stars I needed in purple, and as I've said before. I'll buy this anytime you throw it up there.

None of the other offers even come close to tempting me.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only halfway though my 20. 4 SR Beholds, 2 SR drops and a begold.

Lily/MirrorSisko/Katra McCoy: Took 4th * for Lily Sloane,
    Joachim/RAF O'Brien/Captain Pike: Took 2nd * for Captain Pike, even though I don't have O'Brien
    Captain Q/Klingon Torres/Pirncess J Dax: Have all FF/FE, Torresx2, Took Dax may make a 2nd of her
    BSAuthor Jake/Cmdr Kelby/Sherriff Worf: All FF/FE, honor only
    Cmdr Dolim/Mirror Phlox/Miral: Needed * for Dolim
    Waitress Dax/LilySloane/T'Mir: Honor
    1701Dax/Arex/Doctor Chapel: 4th* for Chapel

Drops for Honor:
    Drafted McCoy, Mirror Ezri, Changling Bashir, Dahar Master Kor

Plus finished off 2 ships.

Overall happy so far - can't wait to see the rest. Might take me a week or so though.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    Opened 20x

3 Begold Packs
    11 Behold Packs - Total of Ninteen 4*

5* Kai Winn
    5* Kai Opaka
    5* Kai LaFee Kirk

One 4* I was missing
    Six 4* Immortalized
    Twelve 4* Airlocked
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    20 packs
    No begolds
    Only positives iced TA Seven and Mirror Uhura who had been sitting 3/4 for a long while.

Yup never again.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    bn803j9nvdle.png

To top it off, I did a merit pull and got my 2nd star on Martia :)

I hope you chose Tuvok Shakur. haha

I bought 1 time and did 5 pulls. So far, 2 begolds (Phoenix Cochrane, Ilia Probe) and another star for Laas (*sarcastic cheer*). Everything else was honor, but I'm pretty happy with the results to this point. I also pulled a Mambo Picard on the first try earlier this week.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Options
    EctorEctor ✭✭
    Nice thread - a perfect place for bragging :smile:
    I am getting Legendary beholds all the time, but I've bought a 30x packs last week, and only one 10x pack this week, so it isn't directly related to this event. I'm opening the packs every day until I get a legendary behold to double it for money.
    Yesterday I've got Gangster Spock. Two days ago it was Laborer Spock (yes, I know he isn't very good, but I just need more ENG and SCI crew). I've got Rura Penthe Kirk too, but only one star, since I've miscalculated the time, and 24 hours from my last purchase hadn't passed yet! And I've got Borg Queen a few days ago.

• Options
    So I also bought the 2nd 10x10 pack. Not as good as the first, but still very satisfying:
    66qgjn2q03iu.png
    fwh3u9672voe.png
    8vzfcyca1o27.png
    Chose Ro, so I can finish her off (hopefully quickly) and put her in the freezer.
    fdg1z4yvcdxs.png
    Difficult one. Chose Jadzia for her immense SCI skill even at 1/5
    tsb9luytf2rq.png
    5wgbmt2gbr5x.png
    Chose Anastasia.
    066dm1a135al.png

Plus straight drops of Lily Sloane (3rd star), GI Chakotay (4th star), Maquis Eddington (3rd star) and Doc Crusher (2nd star). Riley Frazier was the only straight drop I couldn't use anymore.

As far as I'm concerned, worth every penny, considering I have 115 FF SR I expected a lot worse.
  • Options
    bn803j9nvdle.png

I hope you chose Tuvok Shakur. haha

Sorry, as a 9R, I had to go with Sisko :)

• Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like a bragging thread, but it isn't. The purpose of this thread and the "Monday Offers" threads (at least to me) is to provide feedback to DB. When the majority of players like something (such as the 10x10 offer) we should tell them. When we universally do not like something (such as ship schematics offers) we should tell them.

Also, congrats on players' good pulls in this thread :smiley:
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still have a few packs to open, but so far I managed to star up a bunch of purples, plus two begolds: went for a third star on Will Scarlett (over a second on Captain Pike or first for the Founder), and finally got FO Burnham (over a second Dancing Uhura or Kang).
  • Options
    Terrible luck for me, got only 3 useful crew out of 20 pulls, and not a single legendary. Oh well...
  • Options
    WundigoreWundigore ✭✭✭
    Did it twice. Got a third * on Bashir, Julian Bashir, Chancellor Gowron, Temporal Prisoner Chakotay, and North Star Tucker.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Last time they did the two packs for 10$ I only had one card actually of use. Waste of 20$ if you ask me. Im holding off buying any packs until the portal pool gets updated and they fix the FF beholds they don't seem to give a flying duck about.
    DB: Do Better