Home The Bridge
Options

Batter Up/Lets Play Ball

c55ZKdq.png

Anybody get Niners Worf yet? I had enough dil for one pull, and even though I had all the purples, I took a swing. It was a miss, Niners Kira (already FF).

Comments

• Options
    I pulled 10, got 2nd and 3rd star for sisko and dukat, rom and kira, No Worf (which I would have been happy with one)
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pulled one...got Dukat. Who is the freebie this month...
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pulled one...got Dukat. Who is the freebie this month...

Exactly why I'm not doing this, I've got him immortilised
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmm, no worf reported yet
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's been maxed already. He drops.
  • Options
    I’m waiting on confirmation on whether or not he’s got any voice clips from the episode.
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    C’mon...why’s Dukat in there
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    No voice clips sadly.
  • Options
    Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    C’mon...why’s Dukat in there

Before he became the monthly reward, I would have been excited to see Dukat in this pack, but now, yeah not so much. Missed opportunity for Niners Jake or Kasidy. Or maybe Solok?

• Options
    No voice clips for Worf means I don’t care. He needs to have “Find him and kill him!” Just about every other version of Worf includes “We will destroy them” which is from the Niners episode.
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I needed two stars for Rom, so I pulled twice. First try got Kira. Second gave me a Niners Sisko, so Im happy

• Options
    Definitely that too
  • Options
    I did not get him either but if it makes anyone feel better his stats are pretty lousy.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I might have risked some pulls if it was just Rom who I had immortal, but including Dukat who I also already have immortal, but would anyway eventually from login rewards really makes me not want to pull even though I need one star for Kira.
  • Options
    Pulled one hoping for a Kira. JACKPOT! She'll be immortalized tonight.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pulled twice hoping to get the last two stars on Kira...got Rom and Dukat. Ugh.
  • Options
    Despite having both, 1) sworn off buying anymore Portal Packs and, 2) having Dominion Dukat immortalized at this point, I sprung for one X10 Batter Up! pack because I had both Niners Kira and Niners Rom at 3/4*. Also, outside of Dominion Dukat, I didn't have any of the other characters featured in the pack yet, so I talked myself into believing the risk was worth it at least once.

Well, I got Klingon Dukat right off the bat (pun intended) which immediately seemed like an ominous warning...the next two to appear were ship schematics (fuel for replicator) and I continued to grow disappointed. But the very next one was a behold where I picked up my third star for Dr. Toby Russell. The next four to appear were each 3* characters that I already have immortalized and in cryostasis. Up next was another behold (a slight miracle of sorts - for me anyways...) and I picked up my fourth and final star for Assimilated Tuvok. And the last character to drop was Niners Rom - so he is now fully fused too.

All in all a pretty good haul from a X10 pack, especially considering the really rotten streak that I'd had going for several weeks....of course, this means I've probably used up my luck for the next few months...
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like above, I have all the purples immortalized. Not even worth a roll of the dice for a gold.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Great... a pack that holds the free reward card that everyone playing will have 4/4 soon. No thanks.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great... a pack that holds the free reward card that everyone playing will have 4/4 soon. No thanks.

Yep, pretty dumb.
  • Options
    I have Rom and Dukat immortilized otherwise I'd take a chance on this pack. We both know what will happen if i get a pack
  • Options
    did about 8 pulls, pulled 1 sisko. Probably should have used my dil on voyages or cadet tickets but ah well, at least sisko is another star closer to being immortal.
  • Options
    Did 9 pulls, on the last one pulled a Worf. All others were already FF 4*s
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way I can justify that to myself, with all three superrares already finished - I've actually got a bunch of dilithium just from not having used it in a while, but I'll keep it for event packs and better odds. Shame, I'd love to gather all the Niners, but honestly Kira was the one I'd have taken bad-odds long shots for so I can kind of take or leave the rest.

Including Dukat has got me thinking about what if the whole of DS9 was baseball - like it starts with Ben and Jake moving to a little town called Bajor where the local baseball team the Prophets have a rivalry with the Cardies from the next town over, they get into the big league, Coach Dukat sells out his team and takes a bribe to let the Dominion buy them out, and so on, they're all still in their alien makeup but nobody comments on it, best sports movie ever?
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stupidly did one pull on my alt account with the dil from my monthly card. Got Dukat.

ybomP3d.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Data1001
    Got to give you an awesome for your post love the clip.😉