Home Fleet Central
Options

TLA wants YOU! Level 134 MAX Starbase! Recruiting level 40+ captains

edited August 2021 in Fleet Central
[Aug 16 Update] A few spots open. Message with your interest.

TLA is looking for engaged and active Timelines captains!

Why join TLA?
  • We are one of the longest-running and most well-respected fleets in Timelines.
  • Level 134 MAX Starbase and we achieve all daily targets.
  • We regularly share tips and strategies from our top players using the Line chat app.
  • We prioritize community over week-to-week rankings.
  • We have fun! We run silly meme contests, we were the first fleet to find "The Game", and we have our own podcast to keep our captains engaged.
  • We still like dominating the leaderboards: With two high-performing branches of 50 captains and over a dozen Top-5 fleet rankings to our name, we enjoy going all-in when it's strategic.

We are looking for level 40+ captains that embrace tolerance and diversity, and the values that Trek promotes. If you're interested, please send me a forum PM, or message me on Line with your interest. Line ID: capncapacitor

Cheers,
Admiral CapCap

Fleet wiki page: https://stt.wiki/wiki/Fleet_The_Liberal_Alliance

px2rkzsx2h03.jpg

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2018
    We have two rare openings at the moment. Message me with your interest, before the spaces fill up. [July 19 Update] One spot left now.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    [July 20 Update] One spot remaining in a top competitive squad. Doing pretty well in the current event too. ;)
  • Options
    After a hard-fought Hybrid event, TLA has emerged with an historic result... The top TWO fleets in the game!

puahnniv92z8.jpg

Congrats to our Fifth Column squads which banded together to storm the leaderboards, and achieved some new personal best scores!

4gw8aqiampsv.jpg

This is just part of the fun of joining TLA - there is no pressure to perform and especially no pressure to spend, but we love to go all-in for the right event, all for the glory of the fleet.

Want to join in on the fun? We have a couple of open spots with a long-time captain retiring from the game that won't last long...
  • Options
    Congrats to our captains on an amazing result last event!

xi13c5qkxcs4.jpg

We post a Top-15 Captains board after every event, and we celebrate everyone that has achieved a new Personal Best score with the fleet.

ba3qfhcvgs9s.jpg

We also make sure to celebrate our top squads every week, bringing the fleet glory and replicator rations. 😜

Go TLA!
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    [July 29 Update] Only one spot remaining...

kjf824qzsdck.jpg
  • Options
    TLA is an awesome fleet. Great people and a great community. I'm really proud to be a part of it!!!
  • Options
    [Aug 3 Update] Full for now! If you're interested, message - you never know when a spot might open due to a retirement, or a shore leave to Risa...
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    [Aug 13 Update] One spot open. Starbase Level 109.

Message with your interest!

ryashz3b1cq5.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    [Aug 29 Update] One spot open for a Level 60+ captain in one of our top squads.

Starbase Level 111. Message with your interest.

8a5yicqmzbpr.jpg
  • Options
    Come join us! Their definition of Klingon-Cardassian Alliance is to spike your raktajino with kanar and I kid you not, the captain hand delivers it to you if you are within a 500 mile radius of the Pacific Island he is stranded on!
  • Options
    Chancellor wrote: »

The best offer I've seen in-game yet! 😉

[Sep 9 Update] One spot remaining for a level 60+ captain.
  • Options
    [Sep 17 Update]

We've had an awesome response to our last recruitment ad (thanks to our talented officer @Chancellor for putting it together)!

We have two captains that have been with the fleet since 2016 that are retiring this week... so we need a couple of active, engaged recruits to join the best fleet in Timelines! 😉

Think you're up for it? Message now!

Admiral CapCap
  • Options
    Congrats to our TLA captains on a #1 fleet finish in the last event!

7e86d6dcm9oy.jpg

Want to join in the fun? If you're a level 50+ captain, message with your interest.
  • Options
    San'VattarcSan'Vattarc ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    howgal3i3rk5.gif

Looking for active level 40-50+ Captains!
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    For the second consecutive week, one of our TLA branches has finished #1 in the fleet ranks. Congrats to our Fifth Column squad for teaming up and also taking the #1 squad rank during the Ready to Rumble Faction event!

4kmxqqumm4wp.jpgkfkk2l7qrxwp.jpg

Right now, we have a spot open for a level 50+ captain. Message with your interest.
  • Options
    [Oct 17 Update] One of our founding officers Dolemite has retired and is shipping off to Risa... Thank you Dole for your continued service, and enjoy the jamaharon! 😜

We have two openings for level 50+ captains, so apply now to join.
  • Options
    f38ry5sg4rbu.jpg
  • Options
    San'VattarcSan'Vattarc ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    TLA is looking for daily active and engaging level 40-50+ Captains who embrace tolerance, diversity and other values that Trek promotes.

What we have to offer is a level 118 Starbase for useful bonuses.
    We - among others - share tips, tricks and strategies and keep entertaining in-fleet events.
    Most of all we are a group of Trek fans, a friendly community that prioritizes enjoying the game over rankings; even though our results are pretty impressive with that 😁

Wanna join..!

Send me a PM/DM or apply to The Liberal Alliance

• Options
    Thank you for your interest. Keep your applications coming! :smile:
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?
  • Options
    [TLA] Chancellor[TLA] Chancellor ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Private message @[TLA] Capn Capacitor or @[TLA] 84wb if interested. sefykyzb1dp5.jpeg
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Two spots open for level 50+ captains. Level 125 Starbase.

Join us, and see what all the fuss is about. ;)
  • Options
    One spot for a level 50+ captain. Are you our newest recruit?

Join the team, make new friends. 😉

0nomydeu0e3b.jpg
  • Options
    It's been a while since we've posted to Fleet Central, but with two recent retirements we have two openings for Level 50+ captains.

These are rare spots to join one of the top fleets in Timelines, where we have two branches of 50 captains each (100 strong!) that are competitive and rank in the Top-25 weekly. Both have maxed out Starbases at level 134.

Don't miss your chance!
  • Options
    Still a couple of spots available. Don't miss your chance to join a fleet with a MAX Starbase. 👍

l9kzf6oxh2ql.jpg
  • Options
    Hi. I would love to join your fleet if you have room. I'm a die-hard liberal. I used to be a member of the Liberal Democrats, served as a Manchester Lib-Dem Councillor for 4 years (2008-2012), stood for parliament as a LD (2010) and used to lead the Brighton Liberal Democrats (2013-2014). I adore the grandfather of liberalism, John Stuart Mill, and I'm named after his ideological ancestors - the Levellers.

The Levellers fought in the parliamentary forces against King Charles during the English Civil war. They were the parliamentary ideologues of the war, fighting for freedom, democracy and equality under law. They inspired the Brighton based band The Levellers, and that's how I got to know about the historical group. So yeah - I'm a keen believer that liberalism is worth fighting for.

I'm a level 57 captain, with 188 immortalised crew. I've been playing since about November last year. The last event, I solo-ed to rank circa1900. I play every day.
  • Options
    We do have a space at the moment, I will send you a Private Message with some more details.

Note that we aren't aligned with any political party, but love that you are as much of a fan of classic liberalism as we are.

We are all about tolerance of diverse opinions and viewpoints (as Trek exhibits), and sounds like you fit the bill. 👍

Cheers
    Admiral Capacitor
  • Options
    Thanks, Admiral. Don't worry, I'm no longer affiliated with any political party and won't be banging any drum for them. As you've noted though, I'm a big fan of classic liberalism. :) My in game name is also Levster.
  • Options
    One spot open for a level 50+ captain. Don't miss out on your chance to join the best fleet in Timelines! 🖖🖖🖖
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    We currently have two openings for captains level 40+.

Don’t miss your chance to join one of the top TWO fleets during the last event! We are 100 captains strong and you can be part of our group.

5tkwiqjumn3d.jpeg
    2a916zgv0quk.jpeg