Home Fleet Central
Options

TLA wants YOU! Level 134 MAX Starbase! Recruiting level 40+ captains

2»

Comments

• Options
    I’m interested in joining if you have room.
    Lvl 82...472 immortalized.
  • Options
    I’m interested in joining LvL 72, play every day and looking for a liberal group. Thanks!
  • Options
    Just sent you a PM. Just let me know your name in-game and I’ll be sure to add you there. 🖖🖖🖖
  • Options
    Hi MaryOfScots
  • Options
    A couple of spots now available for level 40+ active captains. Message me on Line. Line ID is: capncapacitor
  • Options
    A few spots have just opened for the first time since May! Come join the best fleet in the galaxy! Level 40 minimum please.
  • Options
    Looking for the galaxy’s best. A few open spots with recent retirements. Message with your interest.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    With a handful of spots open in our two fleets, we have room for a few captains - even a squad of five captains with a bit of shuffling.

Don’t miss out on your chance to join the best fleet in Timelines!
  • Options
    Having trouble reaching your ISM targets? We have a few spots open for active and engaged captains who achieve their daily targets!

Join today!
  • Options
    Hi. Any free spots atm? I'm a L73, and very active. I usually get around 1000-2000 In events, and have topped the table in gauntlet and arena.
    Let me know if you have availability
  • Options
    I’ll connect with you via DM, thanks for reaching out. 🖖
  • Options
    All spots are now filled, thanks to everyone for your interest. A few spaces are open with our sister fleet Barrel of Bloodwine (BoB) who share a fleet chat with us. Message if interested!
  • Options
    We have two spots open at the moment, including one with a top squad. Message with your interest.