Home The Bridge
Options

Another Faction Event

2»

Comments

• Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    My thoughts. DB will never admit it. DB will never be transparent. DB doesn't care, they don't think it affects sales. And the bug is still at least partially active, perhaps per shuttle, instead of globally.

And Every. Single. Faction. Event. Needs to have this brought up again. Keep it in the player's eyes, and in the developer's eyes.
  • Options
    who needs AND bug verification if there are no 2-stat missions =P
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two-Seaters & lots of Med/Sci Seats for Hugh.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Yateball wrote: »
    Yateball wrote: »
    What exactly is the bug?

"What was the bug?" is a more accurate question.

This thread is your best answer:
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/comment/73730

Since the "shuttle revamp" a few weeks ago, this behavior seems to have been fixed without any acknowledgement from DB.

OK so what's the point of this thread then if the behaviour is fixed? Je suis confused

Key word is 'seems'. We think its fixed, it might be fixed. It'd be nice to know its really fixed.

But, to acknowledge they fixed it, they would have to say it existed to be fixed..........

And, they never acknowledged there was a bug...............

But we proved beyond reasonable doubt it was a bug. So there’s no advantage in DB keeping hush about when they fixed it.

If they’re worrying that it opens the floodgates to mass refunds, then they needn’t. The required evidence is already there if anyone wanted to take that route.

If they are worried about the "compensation floodgates", they could just issue a mass compensation and finally be done with this. It's the lack of transparency that is the problem now.
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I still prioritize skill order over total skill rating when assigning shuttle slots. Not as rigorously as before the stealth fix, mind you, but I will continue to do so until there is a positive confirmation from the fingers of Shan or Erin saying that there was a bug that has been fixed. I’m beyond even wanting compensation for the months of unexpected failures...just say something.

Same here. It makes sense to do it that way whether it’s fixed or not.

I do the same, and you’re right, the difference is negligible (even more so with a diverse crew). While I think the data points toward it being fixed (which is not an absolute certainty), I’ve been doing it so long now that it’s habit. DB could alleviate any concerns with a simple post.

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...