Home The Bridge
Options

Tactical Burnham Offer

Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
Thanks DB for offering up another of these deals. I bought it even though I had Burnham immortalized. I figured the packs was my best shot at Delta Flyer Paris (whom I've wanted for a while).

I got Paris on my last pack.

Comments

• Options
    [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll get this. I need 2xBurnham and 2xParis. Can't go wrong with that. Thanks DB!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    I also got it even though I have Burnham immortalized because I was hoping for more stars on my Paris. Got Burnham in all 5 packs as well. One pack at least included a 5* behold of three characters I don't have & I picked the Professor.
  • Options
    Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't have Tactical Burnham at all, so I decided to get this. No Golds, but Burnham is FF now.
    I've been experiencing a credit crunch lately, so the 250,000 credits were pretty welcomed, too.
  • Options
    I have Reed Burnham and Paris all immortal so I have to pass but I also support the idea of more of these types of rerun packs.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reed was the only one I had FF'd (or had any of for that matter) and I got him in 2 of the packs.
    Got 2 Burnhams which totalled a nice 4 and Kira in the other

Also had a begold that got me another star on Klingon Janeway which was nice
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I went for it in both accounts. All I am looking for is legendaries.

My main got Kira and a begold with First Officer Chekov as my choice (one choice was Kai Opaka can't remember other choice edit: I remember it was Grand Nagus Rom who I have immortalized)

My second account came up empty (it has had bad luck with pulls for a while will take a break on buying offers with it) Though i now have a FF dupe of both Burnham and Christmas TReed. (Have equipment for Reed)

I decided I was close enough on main to 445k honor so did a Honor Begold got my first Copy of Temporal Prisoner Chakotay
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought this, got a total of 5 burnhams (didn't have any), 2 paris (honor) a Cyrus (3rd star for me) and an uhura (4th star). Overall 6 stars I needed on 5 packs. I'll take that any day.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had all the SRs immortalised. Bought it to support the offer. Got nothing but honor from the packs.
  • Options
    Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decent offer, but would have been better if it were offered with the event announcement, so we'd have some time to level up a small bonus legendary paris. Not interested in buying now when the paris event is currently happening.
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    I have both the super rares fully fused but I am tempted by this pack just because of the legendaries. I have Paris at 3 stars and want Kira. Only issue is I got one 10 for 10 on Tuesday and came up completely empty on legendaries... Makes me gun shy on trying my luck.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got 5,000 honor, which is all I was looking for. For $10 it really beats the 2,000 honor for $10 deal. Got a Paris but I think he looks goofy with those pajamas with the feet in them
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wife's B's luck from the 20x10 Tuesday where she pulled 0x5s got corrected lol
    Wouldn't pay the $12 CND after that but had the
    Crazyist most lucky thing I've ever seen in person (between her game and mine)

Pulled 3 x 650d pulls, no Burnham's no Reed's
    Needed Burnham, Already immortal Reed.
    1st pull Kira
    2nd & 3rd Pull back to back DF Paris.

Giving her 1st Kira and 4th & 5th Paris.

I have both 4's Immortal and normally wouldn't go.. buy I only did 1 of the 2 10s on Tuesday after the luck was so craptacular.
    4 Burnham, 2 full house 4* behold
    And my 4th DF Paris.

So.. luck is all over the place here.
    Both of us are happy.

• Options
    S14 Bri S14 Bri ✭✭✭
    I got Burnham immortalized.
    2x Kira so now she’s 4/5*
    1x Paris so now he’s 4/5*
    1x Bashir, Julian Bashir so now he’s 3/5*

And an airlocked Extra Burnham,

Very nice!
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am so tempted since I have Paris at 3/5, but I also have both 4* immortalized. After going for the two 10x10 earlier in the week, I took a pass on this offer.
  • Options
    GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I am so tempted since I have Paris at 3/5, but I also have both 4* immortalized. After going for the two 10x10 earlier in the week, I took a pass on this offer.

Snap - except I didn't take the 10x10's earlier either.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Had one star on Burnham, two on Reed and one each on the golds, so it seemed like a good investment.

Got Kira & Reed in one pull and the other four were Burnham. Plus a behold that let me put a final star on GI Chakotay, and, finally, I hit a new milestone: my first fully immortalized behold.

All in all, I'll call it a win.
  • Options
    Have all 4 crew in the pack immortalized. Swing and a miss for me, but hopefully they continue doing this with other past event packs.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also hope they keep doing the “hey, buy this random legendary for &10. Those are cool if you get one you are looking for.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the concept of this offer, but I have both 4* FF'd and I doubt I'd get the 4th star for Paris which would be my only reason for trying, so... pass. If I needed one of the 4*s also, I would be far more tempted.

I am curious about something though - several of you that (I believe) have been around for a long time are saying you don't have any copies of this Burnham. I'm happy for you to get her then, but I am puzzled by why you don't already have her. Did you airlock her in a "nothing-DSC-allowed" purge? Not judging - just curious.
  • Options
    Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I am curious about something though - several of you that (I believe) have been around for a long time are saying you don't have any copies of this Burnham. I'm happy for you to get her then, but I am puzzled by why you don't already have her. Did you airlock her in a "nothing-DSC-allowed" purge? Not judging - just curious.

I've been playing since April 2017, but I've only been hitting Top 3000 in Faction events semi-regularly pretty recently (I believe the first time I got the 4* from ranked rewards was Mirror Mayweather in Reflections, December 2017). Tactical Michael Burnham was ranked reward in the Akritirian Job 2 (November 2017), and I only got to 5639 in that event. I did want her at the time, but not enough to spend $25 for the regular offer. $25 for only 5 packs and no guaranteed Legendary is just not a very good deal as far as I'm concerned. $10 is about right for that to me.
  • Options
    Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    What really made me look was that it had two 4* and two 5* as the possible crew.

Had Missy Burnham 1/4 and Reed 2/4, so was a great time for me to buy the double stars + 5 packs.

2 Reed and 3 Burnham from pack, so ended up with 2 extra Burnham.
    One Begold that gave me Mina Riker
    + the extra chron n stuffs
    Worth the $10 for me this time.
  • Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't play the event Tactical Michael Burnham first debuted, so I bought the offer hoping to at least get one or two more copies of her and maybe a Rura Penthe Reed to immortalize him.

I walked away with 2 Kiras from the first pull, a fully-fused Tactical Burnham (plus an extra to airlock for honour), and a Delta Flyer Paris. On top of that I got two Begolds that gave me my 2nd star on Yarnek and the other my 5th star on Benny Russell. All in all I was very lucky.
  • Options
    Hamsters2Hamsters2 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    b5iq4rooyb4x.png

Figured I'd try non-premium packs to see if I could break my unlucky streak. That's 35 packs now without a legendary. :'(
  • Options
    Roadrunner {SG-66}Roadrunner {SG-66} ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I got the offer and opened a total of 22 packs. Only got 1 Paris... I call fraud on the packs drop rates...

d7os6emlk2sr.jpeg

• Options
    Anyone else notice the mistake?

ko8oxsv66j19.jpeg
  • Options
    Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    No Burnham 1/4 xmastree reed 1/5 bedtime Paris no Kira. So I took my chances. Now FF Burnham 3/4 xmastree Reed and 2/5 bedtime Paris. No extra beholds or begolds. So I'm not disappointed. Great idea dB.
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    Opened 6 packs, 2 Burnhams (when added to the two i got from the offer, mine is 4/4), 3rd star on Paris, 3 Reeds (already ff so out the airlock), and one begold (chose 3rd star for The Professor over Degra or KCA Worf). All in all, very worth it for me!
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy with the results

2nd Star for Paris
    2nd Star for Kira
    2nd Star for Captain Kurn

Total Extra Reeds: 2
    Total Extra Burnhams: 3
  • Options
    EctorEctor ✭✭
    Hamsters2 wrote: »
    Figured I'd try non-premium packs to see if I could break my unlucky streak. That's 35 packs now without a legendary. :'(
    I've encountered the same dry day yesterday. Opened five packs from Burnham offer and 17 extra packs - not a single legendary! I've got seven copies of Burnham though, and even going to build a second copy.