Comments

• Options
    RiriaRiria ✭✭
    Good offer

2 Reed (honour)
    2 Burnham
    1 Kira :smile:
  • Options
    This was great... similar to another post, I wasn't strong enough to get Tactical Burnham the first time around. Had an immortal Christmas tree Reed, 2/5 bedtime Paris and no Kira to start. Ended with 5/4 Burnham, 3/5 Paris, an airlocked Reed, no Kira, plus the last star to immortalize Deep Sea Tucker, a third star on Cardassian Kira and lots of additional honor. Love these micro purchases!
  • Options
    I got excited at first thinking it was a First Officer Burnham in the pack but then noticed it was Tactical Burnham. I have all 4 fully fused so it is definitely a no go for me.
  • Options
    [TFA] Celeres[TFA] Celeres ✭✭✭✭
    This was tough for me to pass on, but the odds just aren't good enough for my purposes. I have DF Paris FE'd at 2/5 and would love to add some stars, but I already had Tactical Burnham and RP Reed immortalized, and since they did the event as a re-run the chance to get Paris is now split in half with Kira. In all likelihood, I'd be paying $10 for a bit of honor, and quite possibly another useless 1/5 even if I did hit the jackpot. If Kira were not on there I may have taken the chance, but that killed it for me.
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else notice the mistake?

ko8oxsv66j19.jpeg

no
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Anyone else notice the mistake?

ko8oxsv66j19.jpeg

no

I do. Looks like someone didn’t proofread after editing the event pack text for the re-run.
  • Options
    EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    I got a 4* President of Earth to make mine a 4/4.......other than that, all honor

• Options
    In other news, I took the deal and got an FF Burnham, my first Pajamas Paris, and a random behold that yielded a final star for Commander Barak. Very pleased.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    So I decided to take part in this offer too even though I have Burnham FF'd as well.
    I thought, even though I have her FF'd, $14 CAD isn't a bad price for 5 crew packs, plus credits, plus chrons, plus some dilithium.

And my oh my was it a payoff. I got Burnhams and Reeds who I both had FF'd of course, but I snagged my final star on DF Paris, as well as an extra star on Admiral Picard and my first star on Duchamps. But the biggest payoffs were that I also got a begold wherein I got my first Assimilated Janeway, and with some of the dilithium I got from the offer I decided to go for the Protomorphosis Barclay-Duchamps-Dr. Gillian Taylor pack because well I just got a Duchamps so I could use more stars on him, I only have two stars on Taylor, and I don't have a Proto-Barclay.

And welp, despite not expecting it, I got a Proto-Barclay.

So all in all the haul of a final star for DF Paris, a 3rd star for Admiral Picard, a Duchamps, an Assimilated Janeway, and a Proto-Barclay all for $14 bucks is a steal in my book.

Very pleased this Friday <3
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Worked out well for me. I didn't get Bedtime Paris, but I did get a Kira, enough Reed and Burnham copies to FF both, An RAF O'Brien (Been wanting this one for a while!) and Interfaced Barclay. It's like the game heard me bemoaning my ENG skills in the stat thread and said 'fine, here you go'.
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worked out well for me. I didn't get Bedtime Paris, but I did get a Kira, enough Reed and Burnham copies to FF both, An RAF O'Brien (Been wanting this one for a while!) and Interfaced Barclay. It's like the game heard me bemoaning my ENG skills in the stat thread and said 'fine, here you go'.

I also must bemoan my ENG skills.....
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018

At 3/5 stars my RAF O'Brien is in my top ten of engineers, so definitely worth a grab ^^
    Plus he occasionally fills a slot on an ENG-heavily voyage for me, as usually I also get some CMD or ENG slot needing the Pilot trait or the Hero trait.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options

At 3/5 stars my RAF O'Brien is in my top ten of engineers, so definitely worth a grab ^^
    Plus he occasionally fills a slot on an ENG-heavily voyage for me, as usually I also get some CMD or ENG slot needing the Pilot trait or the Hero trait.

If I don’t use my RAF O’Brien on a voyage or for an ENG shuttle slot I will end up using him on COM slots, same as Yarnek and his SCI/COM combo. Citing him was one of my best in-game decisions thus far...his base ENG is nearly 300 points better than my next best engineer.
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I decided to go for it.

2 reed which I’ll airlock
    2 Burnham to get her to 4/4 so happy there
    2 Kira
    1 SR behold got Lal...whatever.

Also a bunch of honor so I’ll take it.

Edit: I didn’t realize when I bought that the honor would get my VIP8 and 20 more crew slots so...sweet!
  • Options
    I had Paris at 4/5FE so I went for it, even with Reed and Burnham 4/4FE already
    #1 Reed
    #2 Reed
    #3 Paris! + 4* behold with 2 immortal and a 2/4
    #4 Burnham
    #5 Burnham

Happy with the results I took the extra Dil from the purchase took a shot at the Proto Barclay pack, and got him! I could have used him or 1 more Taylor.
  • Options
    I got the final star for my paris along with a second star for kira. Lots of honor too, which I used to finish off Changling founder. Happy.
  • Options
    2 Burnham (1 extra that was honor)
    1 Reed (honor)
    Kira
    Paris
    2nd star on tempted data in begold.

All in all a pretty good get.
  • Options
    hmm.. should i buy $21 for shadow of war on sale on Steam instead?
  • Options

Only if it's the best chance to get..... an other game that you don't want (you know you need this special DB feeling 😂😂)
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Despite saying I wasn't going to buy this (had both 4* FF'd already)... I caved just before the timer ran out.
    0 Paris :'(
    1 Kira (new)
    2 beholds that upgraded 4* crew
    4 Reeds (all honor)
    2 Burnhams (from offer, both honor)
    1 all-FF 4* behold (honor)
    4400 honor total

Considering the odds, no complaints. Got a legendary, improved 2 other crew, and pile of honor.

Oh, I suppose there were some schematics in there too, but since I have every in-portal ship maxed 19 times over already, I guess I didn't pay much attention to those.
  • Options
    Considering the odds, no complaints. Got a legendary, improved 2 other crew, and pile of honor.

Oh, I suppose there were some schematics in there too, but since I have every in-portal ship maxed 19 times over already, I guess I didn't pay much attention to those.

Cpt Caotic wrote: »

Only if it's the best chance to get..... an other game that you don't want (you know you need this special DB feeling 😂😂)

Good for you... i decided not to cave in.
    Instead I bought Shadow of wars and download is in progress now. :smiley:

This in app purchase is crazy business... i cannot believe I have spent more money on in app purchase compared to all my steam game collections for the same duration
  • Options
    I took a chance on buying the Michael pack and it paid off!! I needed 3 more stars for Tom and I got them!!! I already had Michael FF but couldn't pass this up!! Still 0 Kira's.