Home The Bridge
Options

One Incredible Tale Community Pull Results

Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
Pretty happy with mine.
gjh51gz4eclf.jpg
All three beholds, I was able to add a star to a character that I needed.
Kor now 3/4
Crusher and Jarok now 2/4

Comments

• Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    vhdm0njhj41i.jpg

Got 3rd star for mirror sisko. No behold, but not too bad for a free pull. The rest is honor and replicator rations.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Fourth star on Vedek Bareil and some honor and fuel. Not a great pull, but could've been worse.

89yttjzvsj7n.png
  • Options
    MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    v09lv0id9o7a.png
    No behold, but added a 2nd star to Worf, so I'm happy with this freebie.
  • Options
    [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Final star for Human Q who will have a spot on the active crew roster, pretty happy if a bit dull. hzwtdv19ewtk.jpg
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Looks like I’m the winner so far.mqq1k8vcjwhg.png

I'm getting low on crew space, got a begold from the daily rewards pull yesterday and netted a North Star Tucker which put me at my limit for rotating cadet crew.
  • Options
    Honor
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Final star for Goran'Agar, and 900 honour. No schematics!!
    Actually pretty happy.
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Straight drop of Barak (already FF), no beholds. No ship schematics, though, so at least I got more honor than usual.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    DIdn't expect anything, so I wasn't disappointed when it was all honor & replicator fuel.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    0/5 Crell Moset / 1/5 Katrine / 0/5 Shinzon (go away Shinzon, like two appearances in 10 for 10 wasn't enough!)

Chose second star on Katrine.
  • Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Single Kurros, takes him to 3* for me.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    4th star for Dominion Dukat, so I can now look forward to 200 Honor at the end of this month.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m going to squat on mine (like the 10 for $10 packs) for a while.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Behold of 2 FF'd and chest hair Riker whom I've airlocked like 10 times over the years... Blah
  • Options
    1k4y7qqg8beg.png

Just glad its not FF, lol! FF Gowron, the rest was honor and schems...
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Honor and lots of schems I don’t need.

7v1z47sgec18.png

mrvsyyrsqc6j.png

• Options
    Brunt, FCABrunt, FCA ✭✭✭
    2nd star for Brother Benny Russell! Very fitting for this event.
  • Options
    AHSOG2AHSOG2 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Already have 2 FF'd Burnham's, working on a spare Gowron, so took a 4th star for him. Shame to waste a Burnham, though, maybe should have started a 3rd...

hffj4idoc7e0.png656l9z2b9j8e.png

• Options
    Honor.
  • Options
    Garbage behold for me...was hoping for Tolian Soran's last star to finish the Daystrom Award Collection...oh well maybe from a voyage (who am i kidding...not gonna happen lol)
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a Weyoun - although Weyouns are inherently disposable so I don't feel so bad as usual shoving him out the airlock.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I’m the winner so far.mqq1k8vcjwhg.png

Nice, @Banjo1012! Do you recall who your other choices were in either of those Beholds?

I myself got a straight drop of Klingon Neelix, along with five 3*'s I've already immortalized and four sets of schematics for ships I've already maxed. 700 Honor and some replicator fuel.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, with Shizon was EC Data and Tempted Data. Have both immortalized. With Spock was Illa and One Skill Scott
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, with Shizon was EC Data and Tempted Data. Have both immortalized. With Spock was Illa and One Skill Scott

Hmm. Given those same sets of choices, I'd have gone with Tempted Data (mine is 1/5, and I don't have either of the others). In the second one, I probably would have also picked Laborer Spock, although part of me favors Ilia Probe.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmm. Given those same sets of choices, I'd have gone with Tempted Data (mine is 1/5, and I don't have either of the others). In the second one, I probably would have also picked Laborer Spock, although part of me favors Ilia Probe.

All 6 choices were nothing I needed. Any of them would have been shown the door

• Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Pretty meh this time around. A Mirror Sisko, who, as another 1/4, immediately becomes possible airlock fodder, and a bunch of honor and a few schematics. No Beholds :(

hjccee37ejdr.png
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    Even tho I knew I shouldn't I used up the pull... All crap... hz8nswpcic7j.png
    xa3ramr3irjo.png