Home The Bridge

Top Shelf Dabo

Just got a top shelf Dabo on my first try: Author Doctor!

This makes two top shelf Dabo spins on the first try (I'm a VIP0, and would never spend dilithium on Dabo spins)

1. Warship Chakotay.
2. Author Doctor

How many top shelf Dabo rolls have you all gotten on the first try?
Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three. Got 5* Garak, 5* Lissan and 4* Drone Seven. Been playing about 2.5 years
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three, a 5* and 2 4*. I forget exactly who. Been playing since the start.
  • Forgot to say I've been playing since that event with Valeris, T'Pol and Tuvok.
    Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam
  • One. Seska 4*. Never got top row again, even when I used to pay for a couple of spins
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • edited July 2018
    I got top shelf yesterday on the first spin (5,000 credits), first time in a long while. Got Combat Medic Paris, whom I already had FF. First time I hit the top row got 5* LaForge whom I needed at the time.
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    never got a gold. one purple before they nerfed it long long ago. have zero expectations for dabo. now even ship schematics are rare.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Ace_RimmerAce_Rimmer ✭✭✭
    I've got one thing off the top row and that was equipment. Played it every day since it started and sometimes twice.
  • One KDF Gowron, another 4* I cannot recall, and a Keeper. Might there be more, but it's so infrequent I don't even recall anymore.
  • edited July 2018
    I used to spin 4 times, costing 5,000 credits and 90 dil, figured the daily card gives 100 so what the hell, right? About 6 months ago I bumped it down to 2 spins a day and a month or so ago I started only doing the credit spin. Lots more dil, didn’t notice before how much of a drain Dabo was and get very little in return.
  • One...it was a useless Legendary TOS Phaser Rifle, used it later but this was when i first started out and had no golds.
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once. I got a super-rare piece of equipment for Reinforcements Stamets. 9 months of daily spins.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • PinkyfirstPinkyfirst ✭✭✭
    Only once--Shinzon. Did get Katra McCoy and another 4* (who got airlocked) on the second spin. With the rarity of top row they might as well make them all legendary characters.
  • I've been playing over 20 months, doing 1 or 2 spins almost everyday.
    I have never had anything off the top row (even when I've spent dil to get 6+ spins in a day)
    :(
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    mcglb8u59qjw.png

I've posted this before and I'll do it again. Yes, I've got one top row in my first spin, but I'm never using dilithium again after this experience.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Hit the top row twice, both times 4* characters, Mirror Archer and Dr Crusher.
  • Ive hit it twice on a first roll. 1 purple and 1 Crell Moset.

...won't let me post a pic. But i spent dilithium on the bottom 8 items trying to get Killy.
    Like prime Lorca.
    Lesson learned.

• Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    Crell moset was my only gold. I have never even seen him in a behold and I have about 90 immortalized golds. Guess I can call myself lucky to get to use him in gauntlet.
  • None. Playing nearly two years, 1-2 spins a day.
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    Never hit top row.
  • That jackpot is near impossible ✌
  • Jackpot once with 5K credits and 4th star to CPT Sulu and some items from top row.
  • NoneNone ✭✭✭
    I’ve been playing since almost the beginning and have only gotten top row once.

It was the monthly 4 star at the time, so pretty much useless.
  • Playing for about a year, and never hit the top-row.
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three gold, not all were first pull though. Shinzon, Sailboat Crusher and Mirror Worf.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've hit the top row three times in two years of play, but never the jackpot legendary crew. Once was a 4* crew, twice a super-rare item.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten Coffee Janeway twice, Holonovel Doctor and Bridge Troi. The latter two when they were part of the monthly login reward. I might've gotten a top row reward when it offered Schematics instead of Equipment. It would've been two years ago.

Haven't gotten one in over a year.
    VIP 13 - 305 Crew Slots - 915 Immortals
  • I've gotten exactly two top shelf character awards - 5* Mirror Kirk and 4* Pel on the gajillion 5K credit spins that I've now done. I've also been participating in Dabo since it's introduction to the game and have, on extremely rare occasions, done a 10 Dil spin - but haven't been rewarded with any characters on those spins. I haven't won a character in Dabo in WAY over a year...probably more than a year and a half at this point.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last week.1dltbd1ad0po.jpg
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have hit one top row only once in over 2 years of playing, and that was about a week ago. Got a purple crew (don't remember who now) that needed a *. It was such a surprise, I forgot to screenshot it.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • I got top shelf yesterday on the first spin (5,000 credits), first time in a long while. Got Combat Medic Paris, whom I already had FF. First time I hit the top row got 5* LaForge whom I needed at the time.

That is strange, I was under the impression that the characters you see in Dabo were only those you don't have FF (or don't have at all).

Have had the misfortune once where I just started an event where Proton Paris was the threshold and I already had him with 2-stars, went to Dabo spent the 5K and who did I hit, Capt Proton.

"Captain Pronton Paris please report to the Airlock".