Home The Bridge
Options

Top Shelf Dabo

2»

Comments

• Options
    I play once a day, every day for the last two years. I've gotten top row 4 times. A 4th * for my Captain Sulu, a 4th * for my Chief O'Brien and get this, twice 5* Mirror Intendant Kira.
  • Options
    Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    lucky you. The 5000 credits spin every day. Never hit the top row. Even when i exedently playing the Dabo and doing 6 spins.
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    Only once have I reached top row and it was a Drone 7
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten Ambassador Sarek and 2 purple items from top shelf
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve never won the jackpot, but I did win a purple twice on single pulls but that was a long time ago, since then I’ve only won the second row non schematics two or three times. I haven’t used dil in over a year and never got anything substantial for it so I stopped. I figure it’s only credits so I play once a day.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Zero since january 2017. Good to hear that people actually win something. At this point I dont think something on the top row is even winnable.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe it, but after two years of playing just about daily, I finally hit the top row--the top spot even--on my credits roll. I wasn't even looking! I looked back and I'm still in awe. And just yesterday I commented that I hate this game. Just when I thought I was out...

kqmtebxyywhp.jpg

Dang and it's Falcon O'Brien to boot, Congrats.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    If you obtain from a Voyage\Portal\Event a new card of a character that you have already frozen or active FFFE, and you keep that card in your crew quarter (even queued to be dismissed), that character can appear on Dabo too.
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday...
    w55yldls2tjk.png

And few months back was Age of Sail Crusher
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never hit the top row including the two times I spun 6 times and barely even cracked the second row, but I have had luck in other areas. For example, just yesterday I hit a legendary behold off of a basic rewards pack.
  • Options
    Never once in more than a year of playing. Great win with the Cochrane!
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Do you just let it spin or hit it to make it stop, just wondering what people do

I once got a Dominion Dukat.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you just let it spin or hit it to make it stop, just wondering what people do

I once got a Dominion Dukat.

I hit it to make it stop. The decision of what you’re going to get is made the instant the spin begins.

• Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got top shelf yesterday on the first spin (5,000 credits), first time in a long while. Got Combat Medic Paris, whom I already had FF. First time I hit the top row got 5* LaForge whom I needed at the time.

That is strange, I was under the impression that the characters you see in Dabo were only those you don't have FF (or don't have at all).

Have had the misfortune once where I just started an event where Proton Paris was the threshold and I already had him with 2-stars, went to Dabo spent the 5K and who did I hit, Capt Proton.

"Captain Pronton Paris please report to the Airlock".

No, I have duplicates show up quite often. Only the non-schems on the middle row and the bottom left item are actually things you may need. The other items on the bottom default to recent crew, even if they have been airlocked.
  • Options
    First ever top row today (after nearly two years daily credits spins): command hologram, 2nd*. Not the most exciting addition, but useful.

Maybe I should have fussed about my rotten luck sooner!
  • Options
    Never hit top row.

Thank gods. I thought it was just me...
  • Options
    Just got another one today: Warship Yar.
    Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam
  • Options
    Got my fourth top shelf dabo this week: Duchamps
    Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam
  • Options
    Got my fourth top shelf dabo this week: Duchamps

Congradulstions, you have used all you good rng. Your good rng will begin recharging in: five...hundred...sixty...eight...years
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Never hit top row.

Thank gods. I thought it was just me...

No, there are lots of us who have never hit top shelf. Just over a year and I used to routinely do 2+ spins per day. Great for schematics in the beginning. Now I will occasionally do a second spin if I already have the 5* and want another copy. I'll follow that up with the free spin. Otherwise, I have learned my lesson and know it's generally not worth the dilithium anymore.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that I ever get the top tier, but I have noticed a disturbing trend where the gold and at least one of the purples are crew I already have immortal (and I only have 20 immortal golds) at least 3 or 4 times a week if not more. Gonna be kinda crabby if I finally do get the gold and it's one of the few I have done already.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    5h6jjpgk7izc.jpg

I finally got something from the top shelf today. Second star for the President of Earth.
  • Options
    kobakoba ✭✭✭
    That is strange, I was under the impression that the characters you see in Dabo were only those you don't have FF (or don't have at all).

From my experience, this apply only to purple crewmembers. My purples are always those that I need, but legendaries are from time to time also immortalised ones.

Back to topic. I do two spins every day and havent seen top row over a year or two. I hit purples several times after the game started, but I believe there was a change of odds maybe about a year after game started.
    Leader of the Czechoslovak Fleet (Starbase level 134). We are recruiting!

My Cryostasis Vault
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got a top shelf Dabo on my first try: Author Doctor!

This makes two top shelf Dabo spins on the first try (I'm a VIP0, and would never spend dilithium on Dabo spins)

1. Warship Chakotay.
    2. Author Doctor

How many top shelf Dabo rolls have you all gotten on the first try?

I have got two, the first was Delta Flyer Paris, and the second Bridge Officer Troi (Who, annoyingly I already had immortal).

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Yesterday, the Dabo Gods smiled upon me. Not only did I FINALLY get a top shelf item, I was able to bring my level 90 Drafted McCoy to 2 stars!