Home Make It So!

Completing the rainbow #1: Kirk

Female Klingon QFemale Klingon Q ✭✭✭
edited July 2018 in Make It So!
What is a rainbow, you ask? A rainbow is a collection at each rarity for a particular crew, in this case, James Tiberius Kirk. The rainbow earns its name from the colors associated with each rarity.

Currently, the only rarity preventing a Kirk Rainbow is grey 1 Star.

Which variant do you think would do well for a 1 star version of Kirk?

I’m thinking Dress Uniform Kirk (Babel/Court Martial) or James R Kirk (Where No Man Has Gone Before) would be decent 1 Star variants. For R Kirk, I’m thinking about when he had the phased rifle hunting Gary Mitchell.
Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would drop 3500 honor on your James R Kirk idea. Dress Uniform Kirk could be a 4* or 5* later on, is my thinking.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting for a Kirk cameo in Discovery -- him as a cadet or junior officer. You just know it's coming.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Another possibility is a tas Kirk. Unfortunately, i haven’t seen that much tas, so...
    Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another possibility is a tas Kirk. Unfortunately, i haven’t seen that much tas, so...

9qfr7wi9osxb.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • I'm thinking JJ Abrams "Bar Fight Kirk"

WITH the napkins in his nose.
  • What about Lt. Kirk from the Faragaut? We have a Picard from the Stargazer.
    What about Lt. Kirk from the Faragaut? We have a Picard from the Stargazer.

I keep wondering if maybe Cadet Kirk or Lieutenant Kirk will show up in Discovery.
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • I'm waiting for a Kirk cameo in Discovery -- him as a cadet or junior officer. You just know it's coming.

Unfortunately the Disco timeline is about 8-10 years too early for that, unless you want to see him as a teenager.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
    I'm waiting for a Kirk cameo in Discovery -- him as a cadet or junior officer. You just know it's coming.

Unfortunately the Disco timeline is about 8-10 years too early for that, unless you want to see him as a teenager.

Just looked it up. The recent events from Discovery were in 2257. Kirk was a young lieutenant serving on the Farragut that self-same year.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like James R. Kirk for a 1*. A younger Kirk from Disco would also work, but unless they spring him on us later in season two, it'll be quite some time before we're likely to see such an incarnation. Likewise, given the rights to the Kelvin Timeline not being held by DB, those versions also don't seem worth holding our breath. (I would welcome any and all of these, though, should they become doable!)
  • For a one star I think Kirk before he joined the academy when he was a kid stealing the corvette and driving it off the cliff