Home The Bridge
Options

Hey DB, Portal update please for the sake of Disco season 2!

Hamsters2Hamsters2 ✭✭✭
edited July 2018 in The Bridge
For those that started playing after the last discovery event (wasn't it a mega?), we have basically no usable discovery crew. I didn't watch season 1 so wasn't even aware of this emperor lady. When look for her variant she has two that I knew nothing about since never ran across them in portal or in behold help threads. The trailer you put in the game has me interested in discovery (pike played by blackbolt! awesome!). Wouldn't it add even more interest if portal update was done and discovery crew started dropping from packs! I know any crew that I get and don't recognize I go read up on them a bit. Seems like a great marketing tool for season 2!

Comments

• Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    First things first: I would highly suggest sitting down and streaming the first season. As for the circulation of Disco crew, some are already dropping from the portal. Those who aren't are still stuck in moratorium limbo along with crew from the rest of the franchise. As has been discussed elsewhere on the forum of late, adding in all those will only effectively dilute the chances of anyone getting any specific crew member they want.

To be honest, you're better off waiting for Disco-themed packs to recirculate. I'm sure they'll come back around periodically between now and S2, which I'm equally sure will be supported by a Disco-themed mega.
  • Options
    I agree u should watch the whole season while you can watch it for free. On a free trail.
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, discovery season 2 isn’t due to air until Jan/Feb 2019 at the earliest. There’s still plenty of time.