Home The Bridge
Options

New Morn Stats

Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
In the recent server release post, it is mentioned that Morn's SEC stat is dropping to 238:
ynepqjc4lc61.png

However, his current FE stats are: DIP 418 and SEC 362. It appears @Shan pulled the 1/3 stats instead for this post.

Can this be updated with the new FE stats? I don't really want to burn the 100 merits to do it myself. ;)

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The post has been updated.
    Stats should be visible in the Vault without requiring to unfreeze :)
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    The post has been updated.
    Stats should be visible in the Vault without requiring to unfreeze :)

Yea, but they apply my starbase scores which isn't helpful for maintaining the L100 spreadsheet of mine, I need the base.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I have no star has bonus for the next 20 hours, but I do have collection bonuses, I don't know if this helps.
    iaxfbza2hk2w.jpg
    Edit: also I haven't closed and logged back in today. Probably no help.
  • Options
    TY, done.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am roundly disappointed that this thread isn't about the stats for a new Morn. In any event, I spent the merits to thaw mine so here you go:

b5mpisiwf1nu.jpg

What new Morn variant would you like to have?
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    I am roundly disappointed that this thread isn't about the stats for a new Morn. In any event, I spent the merits to thaw mine so here you go:

b5mpisiwf1nu.jpg

How about dart-punctured Morn?
    http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Morn?file=Morn_and_Darts.jpg
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

b5mpisiwf1nu.jpg

Or Jumja Morn?
    http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Morn?file=Morn_jumja_stick.jpg
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

b5mpisiwf1nu.jpg

There is no depth or variation for him. He is Norm (the swapped letters are no coincidence, I believe) from Cheers. He is just always there.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

b5mpisiwf1nu.jpg

There is no depth or variation for him. He is Norm (the swapped letters are no coincidence, I believe) from Cheers. He is just always there.

And yes I see many possibilities, I'm simply interested in ones that are ones people want....

• Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭

b5mpisiwf1nu.jpg

Me too my friend.
    He IS the Savior of the Alpha Quadrant after all, you'd think he'd get at least a super rare not to mention a Legendary.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starting to think about bank robber morn with the glass quark handed him that he regurgitated latinum into.
  • Options

Agreed. A new Morn would be a welcome addition. Perhaps.....hologram Morn from ' Who mourns for Morn'
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I desperately want a whacked out power creep Morn with insane Security, Engineering and Diplomacy stats so I can use him all day, every day.

I have no idea what Morn that could be, so let's just say jumja stick Morn. Or Mirror Morn!
  • Options
    Theres so many possibilities. Assimilated Morn, Burnhamorn...etc.
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clearly, Birthday Party Hat Morn with pictured legendary equipment kazoo MUST be a 5*.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see bat'leth Morn, tuxedo Morn, Mother's Day Heist Morn, vole fighting manager Morn, and so on, and they all have exactly the same art as the existing Morn sitting on his bar stool.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    From Memory Alpha:
    According to Mark Allen Shepherd, over the years a number of episodes were written during which Morn spoke various snippets of dialogue, but his lines were always removed by the time the script was being shot. In one particular example, Morn was to come down the spiral staircase in Quark's wearing a tuxedo, having been in the holosuite using the Julian Bashir, Secret Agent holoprogram. Quark was mixing a drink for Morn at the bar, and Morn looked over at him and said, "Shaken, not stirred." This scene remained through a number of script rewrites, to the point that Shepherd (in full Morn makeup) was actually fitted for a tuxedo, but at the last minute, the scene was removed. ("Morn Speaks", DS9 Season 7 DVD, Special Features)

I think it's high time we got Morn in a tux. Ideally, DB would also fork over the money to get Mark Allen Shepherd to record the "Shaken, not stirred" line just for Timelines.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    From Memory Alpha:
    According to Mark Allen Shepherd, over the years a number of episodes were written during which Morn spoke various snippets of dialogue, but his lines were always removed by the time the script was being shot. In one particular example, Morn was to come down the spiral staircase in Quark's wearing a tuxedo, having been in the holosuite using the Julian Bashir, Secret Agent holoprogram. Quark was mixing a drink for Morn at the bar, and Morn looked over at him and said, "Shaken, not stirred." This scene remained through a number of script rewrites, to the point that Shepherd (in full Morn makeup) was actually fitted for a tuxedo, but at the last minute, the scene was removed. ("Morn Speaks", DS9 Season 7 DVD, Special Features)

I think it's high time we got Morn in a tux. Ideally, DB would also fork over the money to get Mark Allen Shepherd to record the "Shaken, not stirred" line just for Timelines.

This would, I think, help make up for many of DB’s customer relations fiascos, at least for some of us.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theres so many possibilities. Assimilated Morn, Burnhamorn...etc.

You joke... but I'd be all over an assimilated Morn... that would be one hell of a chatty drone