Home The Bridge
Options

Ketracel White transmission

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just thinking the same thing and came to post it. Yes, I think this is a teaser for a Dominion mega.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping it was for a one day (Tuesday) skirmish event
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just thinking the same thing and came to post it. Yes, I think this is a teaser for a Dominion mega.

I hope so. The game could certainly use some more Weyoun, more Jem'Hadar (5* Omet'iklan, please!) and there are all kinds of Founders we haven't seen yet.

Or, more likely Dominion Janeway, some random Borg and a mere smattering of Dominon characters some of which we have to convince DB to give the right traits to...
  • Options
    PolPol ✭✭✭
    Love this rol playing teasers!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KaiRo wrote: »
    I believe I have some Ketracel-White in my inventory, where should I deliver it to?

I have some in a cigar box in my closet

• Options
    I never use the stuff...
    bm56mg36powt.png
    So why not donate to the cause eh?
  • Options
    i'm flying around on the galaxy map, got nothing so far
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could be a new episode like we have for the Klingons?

(I agree, it's more likely that it's the next mega, but it's the best alternative I could think of)
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps scan while at the Dominion faction planet?
  • Options
    I never use the stuff...
    bm56mg36powt.png
    So why not donate to the cause eh?

I can also donate quite a few Jem'Hadar weapons...if anyone is interested
  • Options
    Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    I can't remember the last time I did a dominion shuttle outside a kick start. I just replicate any thing I need from them.
  • Options
    There's a new faction slot?...
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Says " Suppliers in the Gamma Quadrant are failing to make deliveries", so obviously it is related to the Travelling Ship in Bajoran space... :)
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Ambassador Krajensky, Legate Broca, Founder Martok - sounds fun. Maybe even another Breen from the Dominion/Breen alliance.

I really want to see Ekoria from the episode The Quickening. Great episode.
  • Options
    At least there appears to be on my Faction screen
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NivenFres wrote: »

Says " Suppliers in the Gamma Quadrant are failing to make deliveries", so obviously it is related to the Travelling Ship in Bajoran space... :)

Of course....how could I be so ignorant? (Bob Newhart type delivery)

• Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    NivenFres wrote: »

Of course....how could I be so ignorant? (Bob Newhart type delivery)

cydy3u5968ml.png

I'm watching you...
  • Options
    bw41z5qzk6rw.jpg

Didn't his text used to say something about being able to naturally produce ketracel white ?
  • Options
    bw41z5qzk6rw.jpg

Didn't his text used to say something about being able to naturally produce ketracel white ?

That was first Goran'Agar, that guy didnt and as i recall he was one of em 'bleep and you'll miss it' characters but i could be wrong...burning definitely know that it was Goran that naturallly produced Ket. White
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    OH! This is a nod to the second place from the Listener's choice voting. It's going to be a TNG + Dominion event.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    My shuttle just brought back ketracel white. Now how do I notify starfleet.
  • Options
    OH! This is a nod to the second place from the Listener's choice voting. It's going to be a TNG + Dominion event.

Oh man, don't get my hopes up!
  • Options
    1qx52q42v9cv.jpg

I stand corrected.

Do you think this could be another Easter egg like the ktarian headset.

Maybe we need to scan the travelling ship with Weyoun, Goran Agar and Remata'klan to find something unique
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

If that’s the case maybe we will finally get Sylvia and Amanda. Amanda Rogers surely could stop the Dominion.

• Options
    Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    Dominion would be great. But again ds9. I will not complain. My favorite series. And I miss so many good Charakters. Dominion Dmar, Obrien founder, krasinski founder, martok founder, yelgren, ometiklan, kudak Etan and so on... Getting pretty excited here. 😜
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭

They will slip "Admiral" Patrick into this one, since he relates to the Dominion war. Maybe the mutants formulated another plan to stop the Dominion, just right out stealing the Ketracel White.