Options

Rain Robinson

Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
qu6epl2011kz.jpg
Any Sarah Silverman fans here?

Comments

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silverman leaves me cold on some occasions, but damn I loved her as Rain!
    Too bad she'll be a 6-packer from the looks of things.

• Options
    Yep 😊 she's so cute in that VOY episode!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. Too bad she'll be in a pack with tuvok from that episode so I'll have to pass.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    And what is that thing in your pants!?!?
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ I'd die if they could voice clip that into the game btw
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird. I had Merry Men Crusher's Shirt in my dabo yesterday, so I assumed she'd be the pack this week.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is DB making it Rain?
  • Options
    Excellent addition
  • Options
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    Weird. I had Merry Men Crusher's Shirt in my dabo yesterday, so I assumed she'd be the pack this week.

I'd love to get a Beverly dressed as a merry man lol.
  • Options
    And before anyone asks, yes she is dropping.
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    And before anyone asks, yes she is dropping.

Do you have any info on her? Nothing from DB yet.
  • Options
    2ozr53r64p1n.png
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new pack is so tempting, except for the fact I have 2/3 SR immortalized already. I really like Rain, don't have either of the other 5* yet, and Gabriel Bell is 1 of the 8 SR I'm missing... arg!
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the first to max!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 pack, 1 Rain... woooo
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried for her and got the only 4* I have maxed, Captain Q. Why do you torment me this way, DB?
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tempted to try for more stars for Gabriel Bell, but I know I'll just end up with Captain Q.
  • Options
    RennJaxo wrote: »

I just stopped caring about anything else on the Forum!
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s gonna be a no from me, dawg. Crusher, Q, and Kirk all FF and not enough desire to buy enough packs to luck into getting Tilly or Rain or FF Gabriel Bell.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm always afraid the real RNG odds for dropping what I want are 0.0000001%, where dropping what I have immortalized is 99.999999%
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got pretty lucky on this one, two tillys and two rains in 11 packs
  • Options
    Grats on the FTM @Paladin 27
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    I like the card, but not enough to gamble on duplicates of the 4* cards. Oh well.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Argggg curse you DB, I want her on my crew. Had enough dil for a pull, got Wesley of course. Will be extremely difficult to not buy a bit of dil for another few chances. I have Wesley FF but not the others so it wouldn’t be a total crapshoot to try. Until then she gets added to my short list of crew I want and will probably not see again for months.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    9 pulls, 1 Rain, 5 Bell, 3 Wesley.....could have been worse I guess
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 pulls, Two Q, one Wesley, One Bell. Two super rare beholds between them all.
  • Options
    NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    Gonna have a pop at this tomorrow when I have enough dil!

Glad to finally have Rain in (kinda surprised Silverman signed off on it!). Hope we get Captain Braxton (2 versions? Captain and Crazy?) and Henry Starling before too long!
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind a Tilly or Bell, but since I have Wesley and Q immortalized I will save my dil for an event pack or two tomorrow.
  • Options
    I plan on doing two as the only character i have ff in this pack is Q...worst case sconario, i get 2 Qs, best case i get 2 wesleys, middle ground, get any of the legendaries or Bell