Home The Bridge
Options

Rain Robinson

2»

Comments

• Options
    I plan on doing two as the only character i have ff in this pack is Q...worst case sconario, i get 2 Qs, best case i get 2 wesleys, middle ground, get any of the legendaries or Bell

Update: after much consoderation, i have decided not to buy any packs as i just got the feels that i will get 2 Qs...
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I plan on doing two as the only character i have ff in this pack is Q...worst case sconario, i get 2 Qs, best case i get 2 wesleys, middle ground, get any of the legendaries or Bell

Update: after much consoderation, i have decided not to buy any packs as i just got the feels that i will get 2 Qs...

Probably a good idea. I decided to pull in hopes that I would get a Bell (one of the 11 super rares I'm missing) and I pulled a Mirror Kirk. I actually debated airlocking him but I have the crew space so he can fester in my roster for a while.
  • Options
    2 pulls, 2 Bells to FF him and Klingon Janeway to 3/5 (now 7th Sec - primary only).

Little sad not to add to Tilly but a good result :)
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Probably a good idea. I decided to pull in hopes that I would get a Bell (one of the 11 super rares I'm missing) and I pulled a Mirror Kirk. I actually debated airlocking him but I have the crew space so he can fester in my roster for a while.

I already have him but only at 1/4...
    0c692buk1yva.png
    Would really like to add more stars to him, had planned on buying the 5 citation pack and using the dil for the 2 pulls, fuse up any Gabes i got and use citations (even if i got 0 Gabes) to ff him, but i decided not to as (we all know) i would just get 2 Qs and that $25 can be used for some better stuff...perhaps i wont feel this way once the portal is updated, food for thought...
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Ah what the heck, compromised and got 10 dollars worth of dil, enough for 2 10x pulls, pleasantly surprised to get Tilly and Wesley, not Q! Oh and one sr behold, useless but still, happy with my choices!
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    i pulled the pack twice, got 100% characters that i already had.
    FYI, DB: I'll pull any pack with a Tilly in it.