Home The Bridge

Festive Jadzia Dax

I think Festive Jadzia Dax is the best alternative to Ensign Pazlar

Comments

• It would appear so! Does Riker have a new Angel?
  • KantKant ✭✭✭
    Festive Jadzia Dax:
    DIP 255 (28-69)
    SCI 367 (32-125)

Ensign Pazlar:
    CMD 223 (34–127)
    SCI 309 (47–163)
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    Kant wrote: »
    Festive Jadzia Dax:
    DIP 255 (28-69)
    SCI 367 (32-125)

Ensign Pazlar:
    CMD 223 (34–127)
    SCI 309 (47–163)

Too bad they didn't release her before they added Resourceful to that one impossible node in the MWF challenge.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    They still had to fix the MED node. With the Med node fixed, best crew guarantees us all rewards and success.

Jadzia could have guaranteed success though. Only possible failure on nodes would have been that first med node.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may end up replacing Pazlar with Jadzia. I don't really ever need Melora's COM since Sito is usually right alongside her, but Jadzia's DIP can probably come in handy easily.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oddly, I'm not sure I'd use her. Its more useful to have a CMD/SCI for ACFm1 and the only mission where a DIP/SCI is better (TUFm3), I don't really need her.

Oh well, another step towards immortal #250.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • ... Am I the only one who thinks this art is so good it should have been used on a 4 or 5 star ?
    yes, its looks really good. Which is relief because some of the art lately has been terrible. The artist nailed the expression

97vzwxoiu79r.jpg
  • Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    Kant wrote: »
    Festive Jadzia Dax:
    DIP 255 (28-69)
    SCI 367 (32-125)

Ensign Pazlar:
    CMD 223 (34–127)
    SCI 309 (47–163)

Lt Commander Seru
    CMD 274 +(21–92)
    SCI 349 +(62–179)
  • Guest Guest  ✭✭✭
    Saru is nice but he isn't eligible for all three challenges the way Dax and Melora are .... after this event, I will be putting Saru in cold storage.
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    ALSO, let's be honest. Dax is waaaay more likeable than whasisname.
  • Good. Melora and Saru can go to sleep. Jadzia is a face I can relate to!
  • I replaced Pazlar with Spock a long time ago (Seven could handle the other nodes Pazlar would do since the previous round of trait bonuses). Then I replaced Spock with Saru, since he could guarantee the last EAS mission.

Now I'll be replacing Saru with Jadzia, since I hate needing to use this DSC junk.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they can reuse some of the art later to create Hung-Over Jadzia from her Bachelorette party... just gotta muss the hair up and give the squinty eyes.

That would give that awesome purple dress a reason to be on a 4 star....
  • I don't have a hate on for Pazlar like most fans, but I will be vaulting her for Festive Dax for sure.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
    edited October 2017
    [KM] Videm wrote: »
    I don't have a hate on for Pazlar like most fans, but I will be vaulting her for Festive Dax for sure.

I don't have a hate on her either, for Dax I'd push almost anyone out of the way. Sides Terry Farrell gives good hugs.
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... Am I the only one who thinks this art is so good it should have been used on a 4 or 5 star ?
    yes, its looks really good. Which is relief because some of the art lately has been terrible. The artist nailed the expression

97vzwxoiu79r.jpg

I personally think the art is terrible, specifically her head/face/jawline. She looks like a man and the proportions are all wrong. Her arms also look like mannequin arms.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    I personally think the art is terrible, specifically her head/face/jawline. She looks like a man and the proportions are all wrong. Her arms also look like mannequin arms.

Yups, same here. Especially that face is so not Jadzia. Together with Blood Oath Dax (fittingly enough since she is also in this event) the worst drawing of her...

Speaking of Art, doesn't the Sarek look like Will Forte from SNL/Last Man on Earth without a mustache?
  • Amphistaff wrote: »
    ... Am I the only one who thinks this art is so good it should have been used on a 4 or 5 star ?

97vzwxoiu79r.jpg

kyxuzphfm27j.gif

• Based on previous characters with really nasty artwork, this one is pretty decent.

Got Her up to lvl 100 in about 15 minutes, (WITH the major server lag.)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • The artwork is not good, but sitting next to Blood Oath Dax, it’s like the Mona Lisa by comparison.
  • ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    I liked the artwork, and yea she's crazy easy to level.
  • Artwork was just fine for my tastes, but those remain unrefined. I love that she was super easy to level, I didn't have to warp for a single item all the way to 100.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • i dont have a problem with the art but it shouldnt be named festive,princess jadzia looks festive and the one star looks festive.this....not festive
  • Amphistaff wrote: »

97vzwxoiu79r.jpg

kyxuzphfm27j.gif

He's not wrong. the expression is good, but the shading is super jacked up, in my opinion.
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And done. I did have some low inventory in alcohol and clothing patterns but now she is frozen. I like stuff like this. Gives you a taste of progress in a day
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever time I see that expression all i can think of is Dr. Smith in Lost in Space.
  • Pallidyne wrote: »
    Speaking of Art, doesn't the Sarek look like Will Forte from SNL/Last Man on Earth without a mustache?

Yes, I cannot unsee it.