Home The Bridge

Festive Jadzia Dax

2»

Comments

• Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarek looks like he stepped out of an Anne Rice novel.
  • Festive Jadzia Dax goes straight in as top scoring SCI 2-star Cadet in Starfleet, Part Alien and Female categories. A nice Triple.
  • Love her already. Looks like she'll cleanly replace Pazlar. Moreover, with her dip and the gambler trait, she guarantees to clear the finishing node of Epic Talk Less, Smile More (MWF m3), even if there's a failure on the other dip node (which doesn't yield an item). Since that's the only place I really used Picard, she takes over two spots for me.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    7zabd2h9rw6u.jpg
    Sarek looks like he stepped out of an Anne Rice novel.

Let’s fly!
  • Redirect LeftRedirect Left ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    I personally think the art is terrible, specifically her head/face/jawline. She looks like a man and the proportions are all wrong. Her arms also look like mannequin arms.

Yups, same here. Especially that face is so not Jadzia. Together with Blood Oath Dax (fittingly enough since she is also in this event) the worst drawing of her...
    The face looks overly elongated, even when put with a screenshot of the expression from DS9.
    Seriously, i'm beginning to think some of the artists got the chop during the recent Do Better layoffs, lately the art has been going downhill, and that hill is a cliff.
  • I have to say I'm very happy with Festive Jadzia Dax... Plus I really like the artwork!
    I was amazed how quickly I had her immortalised as well!
    Took just under a day and only one use of the replicator on that last lvl100 Science Experiment.
    If I only had the crew space to keep both her and Pazlar on active duty!