Home The Bridge
Options

Speculation about the Dominiom mega-event

13»

Comments

• Options
    NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    Vreenak9 wrote: »
    I'm really excited with the idea of the Mega, because i love DS9 and the Dominion as an opponent. And all starts with this:
    Event Crew: Alternate Future Jadzia Dax 5* (New), Diseased Changeling Founder 4* (New) and Kazon Seska 4* (existing)
    I love the new changeling. But the rest is as i expected from DB. So many possibilities with a nice Dominion, Insurrection, TNG mix of crew. And they bring Seska up. I like the role played by Martha Hackett, but expected somthing else. I also love Jadzia, but I guess there are a bunch of her allready. And I don't miss this Version.

I dig Seska and her inclusion - but considering the actress plays a character that is IN THE GAME who is directly relevant to the war with very similar stats to Seska, seems an odd choice...
  • Options
    Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    NS111111 wrote: »

I dig Seska and her inclusion - but considering the actress plays a character that is IN THE GAME who is directly relevant to the war with very similar stats to Seska, seems an odd choice...

Thought so too. T'Rul seems a much better fit here. But maybe storywise it makes total sense.

"I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure they'll make her presence make sense, storywise. But they seem to run the megas as "how can we shoehorn in at least two or three characters from the other shows." Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, just makes for some confusion. And who from Voyager is more Dominion than a Cardassian disguised as a Bajoran who ends up lifting her disguise and switching to the show's big bad?