Home The Bridge
Options

Merry Men Crusher 5* coming soon.

[7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
After her stuff started showing up in Dabo last week we knew she was coming, but she’s now in the vault so probably today’s new pack gold.

Appears she’ll be a combo of SEC, MED and SCI

mx5qtxnp9zsf.png

Comments

• Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    posted this at the same time as me! haha yours had a pic tho.. you win!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although the new collection in the vault shows her actual picture already
  • Options
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lovely. New collection and the first time I've had a crew to put straight in it. it's a collection I really like too.

Although, I'm quite surprised there isn't a Q collection, his presence comes up everytime i load the game....
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    This character doesn't really scream "legendary" to me, but I guess that's par for the course these days.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three purples and three golds in this collection...I'm thinking were about to see a Merry Men pack grace our screens.
  • Options
    New collection ? Nice!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Three purples and three golds in this collection...I'm thinking were about to see a Merry Men pack grace our screens.

f4v1emmeffcv.png
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Tried 10 packs but no luck. Had to try for the new Crusher though (no golds at all) so 100% honor. Sigh
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stats:

FE/FF level 100 SEC 1160 (195-257), SCI 419 (69-186), MED 1122 (53-158)
    FE 1/5 level 100 SEC 770 (195-257), SCI 194 (69-186), MED 674 (53-158)

Traits: Human, Starfleet, Federation, Doctor, Costumed, Resourceful

Not a bad card at all, but @Shan shouldn't it be Physician trait?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Stats:

FE/FF level 100 SEC 1160 (195-257), SCI 419 (69-186), MED 1122 (53-158)
    FE 1/5 level 100 SEC 770 (195-257), SCI 194 (69-186), MED 674 (53-158)

Traits: Human, Starfleet, Federation, Doctor, Costumed, Resourceful

Not a bad card at all, but @Shan shouldn't it be Physician trait?

Correct!
  • Options
    Tried 10 packs but no luck. Had to try for the new Crusher though (no golds at all) so 100% honor. Sigh

Same here, no luck with 7 packs. :/
  • Options
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Figured I would buy just one pack because I don’t have Friar Tuck Data at all while Robin Hood and Alan-a-Dale are immortalized...got Geordi again. Oh well, worth a shot.
  • Options
    Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    I decided to try for this, I don't have Friar Tuck Data so I was hoping to get him...
    iiNJSQP.png
    Crusher on the first pull. Second pull gave me 4th star for Robin Hood Picard. Not bad.
  • Options
    MuffanMuffan ✭✭
    1kis60drsljp.png

I decided to try one pull. This must be my lucky day.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I decided to try for this, I don't have Friar Tuck Data so I was hoping to get him...
    iiNJSQP.png
    Crusher on the first pull. Second pull gave me 4th star for Robin Hood Picard. Not bad.

Trade you a FF Data for your Crusher LOL
  • Options
    Risked one pull even though Robin Hood and La Forge-A-Dale are immortal, got Data...

hproe3iv9j6e.png
  • Options
    Two packs, no Crusher, but did get two more stars on my Friar Data.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    This character doesn't really scream "legendary" to me, but I guess that's par for the course these days.

Really? I can feel the blood lust coming off my phone. Dr CrushStabber looks like she really, really wants to stab someone with that dagger.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options

Agreed. She doesn’t even get a named character like the others, just “Merry Men Crusher.”
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    I needed one star for data and got la forge whom was already FF :(
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options

10 for me as well. A few non featured begolds, but no featured legendaries.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Risked one pull even though Robin Hood and La Forge-A-Dale are immortal, got Data...

hproe3iv9j6e.png

That's what I want, since Friar Tuck is one of just 8 SR crew I'm missing... I fear I wouldn't be so lucky lol
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 packs. Got 4th star for Picard :) and 1st Crusher B) . Also got 2 FF 4* beholds :( and a 5th star for Alan :/. Interesting crew choices in the beholds: 1st had Kazon Seska and 2nd had 1701 Dax. Well timed, DB, even though I don't need them.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    A new collection is great, but how is it that we just got a collection for a one-off TNG episode, and we still don't have a collection for one of the most iconic races in the franchise?

DB is without HONOR!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    A new collection is great, but how is it that we just got a collection for a one-off TNG episode, and we still don't have a collection for one of the most iconic races in the franchise?

DB is without HONOR!

I’m just spitballing here...perhaps DB recognizes just how very many Klingons most of us have and are dragging their feet because the fountain of chrons/honor/dil that would result from activating the collection would cause a large, albeit temporary, disruption to their cash flow. While also realizing that if they nerf the collection rewards lot prevent revenue loss that they would still take a hit to revenue due to protests.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »

Really? I can feel the blood lust coming off my phone. Dr CrushStabber looks like she really, really wants to stab someone with that dagger.

It's in her name, she's out to Crush Merry Men
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭

DB is without HONOR!

I'm glad to get a new collection, but yeah, we need a Klingon collection and we could use a Mirror collection as well.

The Sherwood Forest/Qpid collection is the first one based off a single episode. I wonder if we will get more like that? We could easily have a Killing Game and Our Man Bashir collections. Though a Holodeck collection would cover all of those as well, plus the Sherlock Holmes characters.