Home The Bridge
Options

Merry Men Crusher 5* coming soon.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Got three Datas, three Picards, and two Geordis. Luckily I'm out of dilithium or I'd waste even more. I hate this game.
  • Options
    3 Picards, another star for Borg Torres, and a Data (so he got immortalised with the 1 I already had and the 2 spare citations I had lying around).

That being said, this type of collection is "meh" in my book, stuck waiting around for 1 or 2 specific crew to drop isn't gameplay, it's just luck that sits in the background for 12 months or whatever. At least with the wider collections I have decisions to make about how to most effectively improve my crew.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a few pulls and got her pretty early on and decided to take the DYC offer. Then I got 2 more of her back to back. I am pleased. She's one of the few good SEC/MED combo crew. A lot of others are SEC strong but MED weak or vice versa. Plus SEC/MED/SCI is a rare combo.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    A new collection is great, but how is it that we just got a collection for a one-off TNG episode, and we still don't have a collection for one of the most iconic races in the franchise?

DB is without HONOR!

Just have a Klingon Alliance Collection and a KCA Collection. But only containing Klingons. Not those cards with 'an affiliation'.

I'll work it out one day. Wouldn't overburden the system, since those collections (like the Vulcan one) stop at 10 anyway.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Thumbs up for the HOLOGRAM collection 😀
    There's a high number of them to grant many levels of challenge, and not too much to cause a resource overhaul in rewards.
  • Options
    There's a Crusher in the game I don't own now and this makes me sad :(
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met