Home Engineering Room
Options

Purchases Locked on Steam

2»

Comments

• Options
    More likely they just don't know what is going on.

I get the feeling that the program has not had the best documentation and over time as programmers came and go, it's become a bit of a hack job keeping everything running more or less in one direction.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adam =BSR= wrote: »
    it seems as if DB aren't that bothered with their "customers" judging by the (lack off ) response

We have a bunch of people working on this, please allow them the time to get to the bottom of the issue? Thanks!
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Shan, I know it's probably a tricky issue to solve. I appreciate your team's effort. Please know, if you're all willing to put the Iconic Heroes offer back up, I'll buy it without thinking twice. Thank you.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Shan, I know it's probably a tricky issue to solve. I appreciate your team's effort. Please know, if you're all willing to put the Iconic Heroes offer back up, I'll buy it without thinking twice. Thank you.

Thank you.
    Unfortunately I do not think it will be possible to put the offer back up, I am sorry.
  • Options
    I am seeing the same and yes I retsrted the game completely
    Jack Mitchell
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Shan wrote: »

Thank you.
    Unfortunately I do not think it will be possible to put the offer back up, I am sorry.

Well, you saved me $50 I suppose.
  • Options
    For me I just need my monthly card haha
    Jack Mitchell
  • Options
    @Shan Thank you for your efforts, yet please try to put yourself in our shoes - the players. I apologise if I seemed abrupt (I have ASD) but this is beyond frustrating. Your efforts are appreciated.
  • Options
    My offers are also locked.
  • Options
    8mc2hp4kpjfu.jpg
    Just adding to the list. Restarted steam and the game and all purchase options are locked.
  • Options
    DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if this helps anyone? since I dont use steam for this game. However I use to get this issue on here a lot on my pc, the only way it would be fixed, is if I redid the payment info and method, and restarted. Eventually I think db fixed the issue for pc, cause I haven't had it since, but no idea what they did.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are making progress! Stay tuned :)
  • Options
    It's fixed!

Now, all I need is something worth buying.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fix for this has indeed gone live!
    Let me know if everything is OK on your end, thank you :)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure to restart first if you were already logged in.
  • Options
    Checked. Its working for now.

Out of interest, what was the cause of the problem?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Red Sonja wrote: »

Thank you for confirming!
    As for the cause of the issue, it was a very technical one, that is all I can say :)
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Red Sonja wrote: »

Thank you for confirming!
    As for the cause of the issue, it was a very technical one, that is all I can say :)

That's ok, a lot of us are technically minded. Feel free to let us know.

• Options
    c3a4rzg90szo.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks for sorting this glitch out @Shan
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adam =BSR= wrote: »
    Thanks for sorting this glitch out @Shan

It was not me!! :D
    Credit where credit is due, our engineers did the work.

But all information provided in this thread was very helpful, so a big thank you!
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Thank you Shan and all, but in all honesty I still feel like we were denied an opportunity to buy your offers, and we should be given an opportunity to get the offer. Is it possible for customer support to activate that Iconic Crew offer for me to buy, if I promise to buy it? Please?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Shan and all, but in all honesty I still feel like we were denied an opportunity to buy your offers, and we should be given an opportunity to get the offer. Is it possible for customer support to activate that Iconic Crew offer for me to buy, if I promise to buy it? Please?

I understand but that is not something that Support is able to do :/
  • Options
    i get those often, have to restart a few times to open them if i am interested.
    DB needs to fire the Ferrengi and higher more Engineers, Rom doesn't count.
    [FSC] Peace Keepers
    Gryphon [****] Adm
  • Options
    Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    I was lucky and got the Iconic crew again... and again looks like I might not actually be able to get it, price is wrong. $50 for 1500 Dilithium. Twice in a row... sigh
    07fw6woo9cei.png
  • Options
    30 premium packs and 1500 dil is correct for $49.99
  • Options
    Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    Got another Iconic Crew with 1500 D. Is there a different deal for Monday offers, and "End of the Month" offers like the one that started this thread?
    Today I got the Iconic Crew offer and it is locked. Playing on Steam
    khb1kj61kan9.png
    In all my time playing, I've never seen this before.

• Options
    Just got a locked offer, probably you didn't fix it.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    As this is a discussion from August it is likely a very different issue and should have been part of a new discussion.

If that is still an issue for you, please submit a ticket to Support.