Home The Bridge

Tourist Jadzia Dax

2»

Comments

• yr49aaxt3cfl.png

She’s there for me.

Cause I fixed it. Somebody else had accidentally deleted her, I put it back.

• Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    Collector Item - Doesn't fill a need for weekend cadet challenges
    I asked this on another post before i saw this thread. Is there a reward pack with a chance of getting Tourist Dax? Has anyone gotten her yet?
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was kinda hoping for the pose where she's got her skirt off and slung over her hand - it's not the legs, it's the spots - but I'm in; I like to collect as many crew as I can, no matter who it is, so a new Dax is just a bonus. Shame it's during a galaxy event, I was looking forward to getting some serious levelling done on Ru'afo once the threshold was done, but never mind, there'll always be time later.

(I haven't gone all-in on a galaxy since way back with Commander Kira - not relishing all that clicking...)
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I asked this on another post before i saw this thread. Is there a reward pack with a chance of getting Tourist Dax? Has anyone gotten her yet?

I wish there were but alas there is not.

• AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weekend Warrior - Fills a hole and help slim down the number of 3* you keep active
    I'm keeping Dax.
    I currently have 4 blues active: L.Troi (dip), Maquis Torres (eng), Vash (sec) and Kang (arena and alien).
    With them I can complete Breakwater on epic (netting max credits) and Flesh and Blood on Sunday (farming me 0* Science Experiments, which is all I need from Sunday missions).
    If I keep Dax (CMD), I can retire both Vash and Kang. In Breakwater, Torres will hit the middle SEC node, on average, over half the time and even if she fails, L.Troi's dip will still hit the final node. Dax can cover the CMD nodes at 2 and 4.

Torres will clear Flesh and Blood on Elite by herself on Sunday, so I just need two more aliens to fill the roster.

Yes, Kang is useful in Arena... But only commander division. Plus as VIP0, crew slots are at a premium so they take priority!!
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Collector Item - Doesn't fill a need for weekend cadet challenges
    middlehead wrote: »
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    Also, I just realized now that she joins the lofty ranks of those with variants at all five levels.

I'm pretty sure she's #6. I know Riker went first, then Wesley/Spock/Odo/Chakotay, but I can't think of anyone after Chakotay. Both of those last two were last September.

She makes #7, don’t forget everyone’s favorite fur-ball Neelix!

• Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hit threshold and moved on. That said, I hit threshold an hour ago and was ranked 8.9K, so CLEARLY people are really trying hard for this crew!
  • Other - please detail in your comments
    Generally, Dax is one of my top 5 faves, so any and all Daxes are good, even the terrible artwork on Alt Future Dax this week.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Other - please detail in your comments
    Moar Jadzia plz!!!!
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other - please detail in your comments
    I voted other after all its Dax! I might sub her in for Lursa as a CMD Female/Alien card. Its nice to mix things up a little to avoid more game staleness

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Collector Item - Doesn't fill a need for weekend cadet challenges
    Personally i’d of liked the crew artwork for
    Tourist Jadzia Dax
    to show a little bit more of her spots,
    specifically her legs at the bottom of the bathing suit 😍
    u7ae71hr9qmr.jpeg
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • Personally I think this is simply unacceptable

2fm6umx1zd28.jpg
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
    Perhaps you got a different Dax than Ixzd8djvgkwaj.jpeg
    Stat wise I mean
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Personally I think this is simply unacceptable

2fm6umx1zd28.jpg

My first to max shows 8/6/2018 (probably something with time zone?)

But I am guessing that you mean the person that did it, probably does not know they did it. Because they never gave them selves a name other than the default Captain.

Edit: will mine show 8/7/2018 when it is tomorrow for me, This could be bugged. it did stay at 8/6/2018 as mentioned by @Paladin 27
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Personally I think this is simply unacceptable

2fm6umx1zd28.jpg

My first to max shows 8/6/2018 (probably something with time zone?)

But I am guessing that you mean the person that did it, probably does not know they did it. Because they never gave them selves a name other than the default Captain.

Edit: will mine show 8/7/2018 when it is tomorrow for me, This could be bugged.

Yours will stay as 8/6. The first to max occurred between 12:00 and 12:05 pm eastern time on 8/6 so I would guess that Belle’Anna is from 12+ hours ahead of that time zone so the first to max would show as 8/7 for her.

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either way, I'm surprised that someone with the default "Captain" name was FTM, congrats to them whomever they may be. I tried but rapidly ran out of holo-progs and science experiments when I had her at level 80.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Bryan6778Bryan6778 ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    This is one Trill I'd like to see on here.

Lt. Kell Perim
  • [FSC] Adm: Gryphon[FSC] Adm: Gryphon ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Tourist Dax is a fair alternate for week end Cadet runs being able to hit both Sat & Sun, but
    Luaxana Troi kinda hits a bit better, and far easier to level for newer players.
    as i found the multi equipment combos for Dax to be rather excessive especially for a 3* crew.
    for the amount of equipment build required
    ship passive stats seem a bit short: acc350; crtB220; crtC160; eva190 (tot 920);
    active skill is fair but takes a long initialize: Take It Easy, +6 Evasion, I8s; D4s; C10s;
    Secondary skill is ok, but requires 'Position' for its 200% damage bonus
    all points considered, freezer
    DB needs to fire the Ferrengi and higher more Engineers, Rom doesn't count.
    [FSC] Peace Keepers
    Gryphon [****] Adm