Home Engineering Room
Options

Build for War Zone Rescue in event not working

edited August 2018 in Engineering Room
9c9eckdbk6jq.png
2sm5t0hjwkws.png

Tried restarting, but the game will not let me pick a character.

Comments

• Options
    It is for the War Zone Rescue mission
  • Options
    I am having the same issue
  • Options
    I got it go work, you have to build something else and then when you go into the last item to make on the War Zone Rescue the game auto populates the crew you get to use.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s definitely messed up. The first time I went to build it Kazon Seska was per-loaded. When I removed her to see what the other options were in my crew the crew list wouldn’t pop up. Finally when I went to the part that looks like a walking stick (same mission) and loaded Seska there, but didn’t build, she was back to being pre-loaded for the armor build.
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    I got it go work, you have to build something else and then when you go into the last item to make on the War Zone Rescue the game auto populates the crew you get to use.

It selects the last character you used not the best character.

It looks bugged to me.
  • Options
    Same here.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking into this now.
    I myself have not experienced the issue on Facebook with Chrome.

Please provide additional information as to what platform you are using, thank you!
  • Options
    Also noticed I have to tap it twice for that one recepie to pull up.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Looking into this now.

Please provide additional information as to what platform you are using, thank you!

I get the issue on my IOS Phone and my Andriod emulator on my PC.
  • Options
    Using the game on Android mobile
  • Options
    Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    It looks like the traits are bugged. [0], [1], or [2]
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK it looks like it is only for one specific mission, War Zone Rescue. We are continuing to look into it.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Looking into this now.

iOS here on an iPhone 6. Can try on an iPad Mini 4, an Android emulator on PC (MEmu) or the Fire version (basically Android) if it would help.
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happening for me on iOS 11, iPhone X. Have tried rebooting and that doesn’t fix it.
  • Options
    Looks like it's only happening on the Ablative Armor combine in War Zone Rescue mission. Perhaps a missing flag is causing it to ignore the stats of whatever crew is selected, and not adding to the bonus success chance. The combine is happening, it's just not contributing towards the bonus
  • Options
    Crew being selected automatically and unable to deselect. Keeps freezing. Unable to select crew for other missions in event. Playing on Steam. Anyone else having problems.
  • Options
    Yes, I'm having this same issue and I've noticed it twice on the Ablative Armor build.
  • Options
    S14 Bri S14 Bri ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    That’s one of the missions i’m targeting because I have a lot of farmed components... so I’m stuck until it’s fixed... supply kit ticking away etc. not cool!

I’m on iOS iPhone X
  • Options
    EdwynEdwyn ✭✭✭
    [S14] Bri wrote: »
    That’s one of the missions i’m targeting because I have a lot of farmed components... so I’m stuck until it’s fixed... supply kit ticking away etc. not cool!

Same here, but you can also complete a build on a different mission to have it auto fill the broken one, at least that way you can proceed while they look into it.

• Options
    Right now, when I click to open the build it pulls up the previous build I completed. You can see the item is the Armor, but top of screen says "Build: On the Move:
    00ua8p36nf6r.png
  • Options
    9azw5udbe638.png

• Options
    t<G>e  Roonist<G>e Roonis ✭✭✭✭
    I actually don't think it's previous build related, I have a couple that just always turn into War Zone after the first item build. then others after war zone will be fine.
  • Options
    Same thing happening here
  • Options
    I also noticed there’s only 3 item builds in this event, no 2 item builds at all. @Shan is this supposed to be this way?
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free alt future Jadzia for all to compensate for frustration? Pretty please :-)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also noticed there’s only 3 item builds in this event, no 2 item builds at all. @Shan is this supposed to be this way?

Yes, this is intended.
  • Options
    yeap, same, issue here.
    i get what seems a random crew in place that doesn't always work.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/362628643303849995/474619121330552842/unknown.png
    DB needs to fire the Ferrengi and higher more Engineers, Rom doesn't count.
    [FSC] Peace Keepers
    Gryphon [****] Adm
  • Options
    AtticcusAtticcus
    edited August 2018
    I am having this issue as well, Some missions I cant click, some come preloaded with characters. some when I click flash other screens at me that disappear. This is on Android, however, I was having some similar issues on Steam, but not as bad.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are making progress :)
  • Options
    i'm having the same issue, very nice to see you're already on it.

my kilanna appeared there automatically, then i took her out, then couldn't put anyone else in.