Home The Bridge

How is this possible?

13»

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For what it's worth, I donate more money to charity every year than I spend on this game. It isn't some mutually exclusive proposition, and everyone has their own choices / priorities when it comes to where and how they spend. I'm not going to look back in five years and regret the time or money because the friendships that I've made and the chance to maybe be someone's next ex-wife outweighs that for me.

Part of the Star Trek philosophy is also IDIC. I play this game in 3 very different planes -- eXo, VIP0, and monthly card/minimal spend -- and each is enjoyable and a separate challenge. There's nothing wrong with any or all of them. It takes all three to keep the property afloat.

Same here. I donate to about 5 different causes, mainly the ASPCA. Everything I donate for is for animal causes. They rely on us and I would never let them down

• GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    For what it's worth, I donate more money to charity every year than I spend on this game. It isn't some mutually exclusive proposition, and everyone has their own choices / priorities when it comes to where and how they spend. I'm not going to look back in five years and regret the time or money because the friendships that I've made and the chance to maybe be someone's next ex-wife outweighs that for me.

Part of the Star Trek philosophy is also IDIC. I play this game in 3 very different planes -- eXo, VIP0, and monthly card/minimal spend -- and each is enjoyable and a separate challenge. There's nothing wrong with any or all of them. It takes all three to keep the property afloat.

Same here. I donate to about 5 different causes, mainly the ASPCA. Everything I donate for is for animal causes. They rely on us and I would never let them down

Same, I'm all-in for the animal charities. I often wish I had a huge farm where I could just adopt all of the mistreated animals.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Same, I'm all-in for the animal charities. I often wish I had a huge farm where I could just adopt all of the mistreated animals.

We are totally speaking the same language. I want to open a shelter for dogs. I will go around all the kill shelters in Chicago, take all of them that are close to their time, and bring them to mine where they will be safe and found a good home. I figure if I do that once a week I can save all the dogs in the Chicago area.
  • GAWA wrote: »
    How is it possible to get so far ahead only 50 mins into a faction event?gq2x74pbkeq3.jpg

And that's why faction events are garbage. Not to mention they give you as a threshold reward a 3/4 crew, so you need to spend your hard earned honor to get another star for a crew that chances are will go straight to the vault. Well done DB, well done.