ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

ejmt4cgb2eql.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DB Do-Better II

Comments

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man.... that. is. brutal.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me, the victory is being able to put Garak and Ross on ice. One reason I prefer galaxy events - I'm all done by Thursday night.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me once on a galaxy event -- I think I was 1008, though. I've always worked hard to have a big cushion ever since (if I'm aiming for top 1000).
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I can picture is Rom watching the brawl break out in Quarks during the occupation and his squinting "ewww " watching the carnage.

Ouch.
    Dam ouch.
    Lol 1001 sound be a banned rank, like 13 in elevators.
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch! Closest I've managed was 1501, during a galaxy event. 1001 would sting.

At least my fleet has an award for such an occasion. Makes it hurt less
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Well, you made me feel better about getting 2005th (was hoping to knock out that top 2000 achievement).
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel for you.
    e8vmg08oqmtf.jpg
  • Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    This time I got it perfect with 992 but I have been close to where you were. I my closest was like 1011
  • Welcome to the #1001 Club!

I remember when it happened to me...it hurts.
  • 7mg07c228i28.gif

I've even had that happen when I was watching the leaderboard and at zero seconds I was in the top 1000 and then when I hit "Done" all of a sudden I wasn't. I feel your pain.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    rfd1qldsp2me.jpeg
  • Never did that. Did rank 10001 once when it was still a big deal for me to land the rares. So I do not feel your pain, but have a vague understanding of what it must be like.
  • Hesham wrote: »
    ejmt4cgb2eql.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Db would prob says: Hey, you almost made it. Good luck next time Or burn dilithium to make sure your spot is secured :)

Joking aside... that’s def painful after all the effort you put to sending shuttles non stop and burned all those boosters
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    I have to apologize and take some of the blame for your rank because I (and RNG) bumped you down a notch.

You see it was early Friday morning and I found myself sitting at about 1200 rank and thought to buy the pack with Garak plus two event packs. I hadn't finished in the top 1000 with factions so with no expectations I thought I could snag a couple of Garaks and a Ross, and with a rank of about 3000 get another and immortalize both. Well RNG gave me a Yar. What to do what to do? I bought another pack and found myself with Ross at 4/4, Garak at 3/4 and Yar at 1/5 with duelist and aviator Yar in my crew as well as a some 3* and 4* Dominion Crew to boot.

Long story short I burned through all my Chronitons saved for the skirmish event to level them, used about 20 extra 3* time boosts over the weekend and also reset my missions when I got up at night to use the bathroom.

I finished with a 705. Am I sorry I bumped you? Well a little. I also finished top 1000 in a faction event for the first time so we will call it a wash. I won't be too sad you lost and I won't be too happy to place. No hard feelings?
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    You bumped me, too. No hard feelings. I actually wish this were less competition against each other. Also, I was trying to bump others so I don't blame anyone for bumping me. Unless something changes, though, DB will lose players and potential income as people feel they have no chance.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    It was unexpected to say the least. I play for fun but I also know where the game is mostly unattainable for me so I for one would appreciate a change in event rewards and I think it would really reinvigorate the player base as well if those changes were made.
  • PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    While her ability can be useful in the Arena when combined with the right crew and ship, beyond that Yar's numbers are mediocre, she's not exactly "bridge crew", and her artwork touches on painful. So look on the bright side: you've saved a crew slot! :D
  • I finished 1004th last faction event so I know how that feels. And I believe I spent over 40 boosters on that one too...
  • I too wasted a lot of boosts for this one. Finished 1090 because I couldn't pass enough missions in the end.