Home The Bridge

10 for 10 for everyone on portal updated day!

YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
Post results... I'm sure DB is makin some $$ today

Comments

• RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Complete garbage, and not a single legendary. I was considering buying the offer twice, but I now realize what a foolish purchase that would be. Oh well.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Bought it twice and got my money's worth.

bnrnxthaa89b.jpg
    Added a star to Will Scarlett

214snmk6ziz0.jpg
    Took Soval

cfvxt1fph1ko.jpg
    This almost gave me a heart attack.

7hwyquc58nvi.jpg
    Added a star to Falcon

dvusk3w8ia7w.jpg
    Added a star to Riker

I also finished 4 or 5 super rares and got my first Armed Phillipa. Pretty happy with my results.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first go at it was ok... 2 legendaries including immortalizing seven

s314ognxockl.jpg
    6o6u0bjhfpba.jpg
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Hmm, so THAT'S where all my Legendaries went. Congrats!
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    2nd go wasn't as nice to me but I did get the commander Kira that I've wanted for ages

2vzdpekfb817.jpg
    Commander Kira is great. She gets on a lot of my voyages even at 1/5.
  • I got a triple-behold in pack #4, every single choice was immortalized, even the new crew.

I got three new crew (MIrror Mayweather, Mirror Vic Fontaine, MIrror Geordi La Forge), also all immortalized.

I did manage to snag a 4th star for Subcommander T'Rul, and I got Z'Odo in a begold in my very last pack.

I was pretty ticked off until that last pack, but that was a nail biter.
  • Anyone get the 3* Starfleet Uniform Khan?
    Captain Bubble Bobble
    ChaoticDNA wrote: »
    Anyone get the 3* Starfleet Uniform Khan?

I opened 20 packs and did not see a single Khan.
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    I’ll be picking some packs up this evening. I’ll post the results. Good to know Ziyal is in there.
  • ChaoticDNA wrote: »
    Anyone get the 3* Starfleet Uniform Khan?

I opened 20 packs and did not see a single Khan.

same here...no Khan
    I got a triple-behold in pack #4, every single choice was immortalized, even the new crew.
    i also got a triple 4* behold - first time ever (i think). also all honor for me.

my first set was a dud: 1st star for Friar Tuck Data and Armed Georgiou, rest all honor
    second set was a lot more profitable:
    3x 5* begold: 1st star for umpire odo, 1st star for mirror bev (redemption for the Christmas debacle), 1st star for traveler
    2nd star for friar tuck data and armed georgiou

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Done one batch, don’t know if I’ll do a second. Got a 5th star for Romulan Data and a few new schems. Everything else is an airlock.

vvtushxgu2kv.png
    sm535kd6qjzq.png

5tqo028qa7tt.png

1jt662omv3ld.png
    ng2gewhs0q10.png

oranbdurgqyt.png

yfyht0l7igvq.png

gc5o2z4ulmkl.png
    wxem3ymybewh.png

iemrcnxvbe3y.png

el4w288uhdki.png
    4ue5eegubjk0.png

qf2udp3xfx3f.png

sx9njtmygj7s.png

• Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a nice 4 purple behold pack, you’d think with 4 chances at least one would have been gold.

luyzkcxa5k5t.jpeg
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    My main account got my first and second Defensive Phlox and Nyota Uhura. No M113 but at least now with update there are 5 more superrares I need.

Second account 2nd star for first officer Burnham, 2nd star for Suus Mahna Sarek, 3rd Star for Alternate Future Bashir, and 2nd star for Romulan Data.

I had all superrares in portal before update. But now I need 5 new plus two needing one star. I did pull my first Friar Tuck.

Let us know when you get new portal superrares in voyage.
  • General McDuckGeneral McDuck ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Been trying to buy, but DB must not want my money...
    h1p8wutbf53s.jpeg

• Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ten packs and I was able to bump two ISS ships up a level. :|
  • edited August 2018
    Been trying to buy, but DB must not want my money...

Actually, last time I had that happen to me, DB got my money, but I got no packs. Ended up having to file a support ticket to get things straightened out.
  • Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    4y3sps1bi5am.jpg
    Plus third star for clown worf and at least 5 new 4/4 purple. 5 more packs to go.
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
    Done one batch, don’t know if I’ll do a second. Got a 5th star for Romulan Data and a few new schems. Everything else is an airlock.

2nd batch gave a 2nd star for Bondshir, 2nd star for Cyrus and 1st star for Chaotica. Plus a couple batches of useful schems.
  • GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    am0fhvo04ov4.jpg

Tricky one. Probably go with Kim.
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    No legendary in my first 10. Am saving my other 10 because my OH doesnt know I bought it yet 😂😂😂
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today was just not my day, kids. 10 packs, only ONE super rare I actually needed. No legendaries, and the 9 other super rares were either direct drops I had, or all-immortal beholds.

Sad panda.
    GAWA wrote: »
    am0fhvo04ov4.jpg

Tricky one. Probably go with Kim.

Take Daniels!
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    Forgot to take Screenshots but got 5* Delta Paris, Commander Kira, Prisoner Cornwell and Musketeer LaForge.
  • General McDuckGeneral McDuck ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Been trying to buy, but DB must not want my money...e7fwh723trre.jpeg

Still unable to purchase on any platform. Ticket submitted to CS...but by the time they get back to me, the offer will have expired.
  • NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    Bit of a poor one for me. Finally finished Shakaar (byeeeee), got an armed Georgiou and one 5* behold through which I reluctantly took Cadet Tilly over a second star on Zek.
  • Today's 10x10 (20x20) was not the one I wanted, but definitely the one I needed.

Not a single 5*, but a total of 23 4*'s. Only one was an honor convert, and many finished a character to FF. Now for an evening of sorting, prioritizing, leveling, and freezing.

I also took two swings at this weeks pack and nabbed a gary7 so all in all a very happy day.
  • I got a few of the new 4*s that got released today and i managed to pick up a defensive phlox out of a behold with borg torres and Captain lorian (SS is in the crew confirmation thread) and ended up getting a third star for mirror spock.

• Is it normal to go through 20 packs and not get a single 5* character?

I have to stop doing this to myself. Such a waste of money. Nothing but disappointment again.

Wow, such a bad feeling right now. :disappointed:
    Is it normal to go through 20 packs and not get a single 5* character?

I have to stop doing this to myself. Such a waste of money. Nothing but disappointment again.

Wow, such a bad feeling right now. :disappointed:

I don't know about normal, but many of us have had it happen at least once or twice.

It's certainly disappointing when it occurs.