Home The Bridge

login problems?

[SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
Is anyone else suffering login issues? I have been trying to get into my account for almost 10 min.

Comments

• TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Someone got this 5ebsm73pg9qk.jpg

Should they buy it? 😂
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been getting bad gateways or game is down for maintenance or has a really high load messages as try to launch the app.
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    getting ready to send in my ticket for my voyage that is gonna fail
  • Same here. Was getting server errors all over the place. Tried to restart and now can’t get back in.
  • Seeing the same thing. Got the contacting startfleet circle of death. I aborted the game session. Now I get an immediate "An error occurred during sign in" error. DB might know, but no post in Engineering Room.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    4zt2whdvjyao.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • I had literally just bought the 2 new offers and then crashed, thought it might have been related. apparently not.
  • I'm glad my voyage just returned. Was thinking about doing some mission now when I have all crew, flew somewhere, it didn't load, tried to restart and nothing.
  • I tried again and got in, could be a fluke though.....I hit the "Contacting Starfleet" ring of death when I was trying to pull up a shuttle mission. The server got the message, because I just got in with a active Section 31 mission waiting for crew.

I set the crew and submitted the mission, and I was able to pull up another mission immediately. Perhaps a momentary DDOS on US servers?
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I’m in the middle of airlocking a zillion crew and getting errors and can’t get back in
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    got back in, but my voyage already bombed, ticket submitted for the dilithium I lost to re-up it
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Ya i had problems getting in. Got in after awhile. I have been having problems with WiFi ever since iOS update. So I kept closing ap and restarting, shutting off WiFi and turning back on. Finally just turned it off and got the error message above when using phone's internet.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I just started a thread in engineering about this. It is way worse today than yesterday. Serious server lag last 3 hours, and I have been booted out of the game 3 times.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    4zt2whdvjyao.jpeg

I'm getting this one too.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Not again. This was yesterday we had been talking about.
    Could mean game is going down.

Make sure you can get on internet.
  • WaldoMag wrote: »
    Not again. This was yesterday we had been talking about.
    Could mean game is going down.

Make sure you can get on internet.

Not really.
  • facebook is even having issues loading the game. It gives 502 Bad Gateway
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I would file a ticket since my supply kit is running out soon-ish, but I have to get into the game to do that so....
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is being looked into.
  • I'm betting it has to do with the anti-macro code introduced.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm betting it has to do with the anti-macro code introduced.

If that is the case, then I can deal with login & server issues. LLAP
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Wrong bet to make.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaand we are out of the asteroids field!
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

I have yet to see the message. Many times I have been on for a long time. Could it be mainly for repetitive tasks? Or is it not on iOS.
  • EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    I haven't gotten an error in a few hours but the game still takes a really long time to log on to and once in, is still really, really sluggish.

(check the connections on the server and make sure everything is plugged in ...if that doesn't work then have you tried restarting? :P)