Home The Bridge

What is your worst string of luck?

So currently I have opened 58 10x packs and only have received 2 legendary crew from them. In addition, I have gone through another 2500 rounds without getting another Caretaker. I don't believe I have had this bad a string ever with this game so it got me think what is the worst run of luck other people have had?

Comments

• I once lost 23 50/50 battles in a row in the gauntlet. I was pretty impressed.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I would mention Polywater today. But I think when I got Augment O'Brien from the free pack, which set me after cadet offers failing to get him in packs but did get the cadet offer with one. And then I played for top 25 in that triple hybrid. Ended 24th.

After the fact I would have been much more happy had I not got him from the free event pack.

Edit: by the way I did not DYC him which would have immortalized him. But I did DYC Yar which only gave me four 1F of her.
  • 40 10x packs (opened over the course of a week) not one gold.
  • edited August 2018
    i was going to say "STT" but someone already said that ;)

anyway, i do love the game, but geez, it sure does give us players a hard time...
  • 40 10x packs (opened over the course of a week) not one gold.

You got me beat, my record ended up being 35 10x premium packs with no golds.
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    A friend and I went quite some time with getting a behold, of any kind from premium 10x portal pulls.

Ive had terrible luck a few times on event pulls
    -Mirror Troi, 11-12 event packs without luck
    -Enemy Lines Sisko-11-12 packs without luck
    -Emotion Chip Data, I dont even know how many packs I got when he was first offered, only to still be denied getting him. He tasks me and I shall have him
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    I opened two boost packs in a row and didn't get one time boost :'(:'(:'(
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good thing I needed schems....well, not really or as he says " Ya, wow"......

wlwitx0h15dr.png
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • i felt very pleased when I get the 10x10 packs 4 weeks in a row. just 2 begolds. but after this time i was lucksy with packs.

ps: i think every one how played the gauntlet since the caretaker came up and didn't get one, felt pretty unlucky.

pps: how can you afford so much event or spacial unter the week packs, i mean they are pretty expensiv with 650 dilithium. aren't they?
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caretaker vs Caretaker.
    I have higher stats because of better Starbase. I get 3 crits my opponent zero.

And yet somehow I lost.
  • I just don't use dilithium to open packs because it feels like bad luck every time. Dilithium goes on Voyages which seem to be far more lucky for some reason
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just don't use dilithium to open packs because it feels like bad luck every time. Dilithium goes on Voyages which seem to be far more lucky for some reason

I feel I get far more value spending on voyages. I know there's no chance of a legendary but they are so unlikely to drop from packs anyway. I do occasionally buy faction event packs in an attempt to prevent the 3/4 curse, but it doesn't always work!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Worst bad luck is always related to Gauntlet. When you are on a 25-30 round win streak, you play a card for what should be an overwhelming victory and the 5% opponent lands 3 Crits for the win, while your 45% get nada.

Fix the Gauntlet!
  • The recent "A Valdore Too Far" event. The Valdore type vessel would not drop for me.
  • PolPol ✭✭✭
    19k+ gauntlet rounds... no golds.
    Almost stopped gaunteletting =D
  • I've done approx 4000 gauntlet rounds and still no caretaker - and I often finish top 10 and have win steaks up to 40. Still enjoy gauntletting so i guess I'm a masochist
  • The recent "A Valdore Too Far" event. The Valdore type vessel would not drop for me.

Are you talking about the two star vessel or the five star vessel?

If you are referring to the two star vessel, who cares? Commander arena is still dominated by the bird of prey.
    Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mid May 2016 to Present.

I think in the first few weeks of playing the game I got a 2/5 7of9. I also got a 2/4 Janeway from the Dabo. Its been downhill ever since.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Ego DraconisEgo Draconis ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    2yrs+ of game. No Locutus, no Caretaker. So many honour filled packs (and credits, from way before honour showed up). Among others I might add here.
    ... yeah.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting 8 caretaker walls in succession and losing each one.

Recalling 3 consecutive voyages at 7:59.

Airlocking a purple only to have it drop again a day later, so it airlocks again and it drops a third time..m and when I finally decide to keep it, it never drops again

Dabo spinning and getting 450 ship schematics for a ship I have maxed out. I ad-free spin for a second shot. I get... 450 ship schematics... For the same ship.

Winning a gauntlet and getting 7 vaults of items for the replicator

Buying crew slots... Then a sale is announced the following day.

Using dilithium on Jazz Riker in the faction store... Then his addition to the portal is announced the following day.

Oh, I could go on
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldude wrote: »

Using dilithium on Jazz Riker in the faction store... Then his addition to the portal is announced the following day.

Oh, I could go on

I did this with Prospero data at one point, and spent honor on him just to complete the data collection, then he was on a pack a few days later followed by an event.

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

wlwitx0h15dr.png

There should be a law against this

• Banjo1012 wrote: »

wlwitx0h15dr.png

I agree, Busch is terrible
  • One of the earlier Fat Chance packs, went maybe 26 or 27 before blowing it off, didn't get the "Best Chance" person out of it.
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

wlwitx0h15dr.png

I agree, Busch is terrible

Ha!
    My worst string of luck started the day I discovered this game on the App Store.

It continues to this day.

Ha! Hilarious! And 24 awesomes!!

• Aldude wrote: »
    Getting 8 caretaker walls in succession and losing each one.

Recalling 3 consecutive voyages at 7:59.

Airlocking a purple only to have it drop again a day later, so it airlocks again and it drops a third time..m and when I finally decide to keep it, it never drops again

Dabo spinning and getting 450 ship schematics for a ship I have maxed out. I ad-free spin for a second shot. I get... 450 ship schematics... For the same ship.

Winning a gauntlet and getting 7 vaults of items for the replicator

Buying crew slots... Then a sale is announced the following day.

Oh, I could go on

I somehow want to awesome your list, not to celebrate but because that is an awful list and I feel your RNGpain.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should have also added "getting 3 consecutive 8 hour voyages... And getting nothing higher than a green"
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266