Home The Bridge

What is your worst string of luck?

2»

Comments

• The recent "A Valdore Too Far" event. The Valdore type vessel would not drop for me.

Are you talking about the two star vessel or the five star vessel?

If you are referring to the two star vessel, who cares? Commander arena is still dominated by the bird of prey.

I was talking about the 5* Legendary one’s.

I got Caretaker from the Gauntlet not long ago. I thought my Yarnek got replaced by it.

• Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably 8 million credits 😂
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • I've gone 5 for 5 in the Gauntlet before. Lose the first 5 rounds and all your crew are down for 4 hours.
  • Probably 8 million credits 😂

What? No way?
  • edited September 2018
    This topic reminded me of the Klingon Bride Jadzia offer. 11 pulls, 11 Sareks. Talking about rotten luck...
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This topic reminded me of the Klingon Bride Jadzia offer. 11 pulls, 11 Sareks. Talking about rotten luck...

And he had his LLAP hand out like “me again!”
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »

And he had his LLAP hand out like “me again!”

That was very much the case. It's kinda funny now thinking about it, but that day I wanted to throw my phone out the window...
  • Gauntlet. Just Gauntlet.

The stupid losses, the pain felt doing dozens of 12+ streaks and a few 30+ streaks, multiple #1 finishes.... and still no Caretaker.
  • I opened two boost packs in a row and didn't get one time boost :'(:'(:'(

That is not a bad streak for me, it happens too often recently
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Aldude wrote: »
    Getting 8 caretaker walls in succession and losing each one.

Recalling 3 consecutive voyages at 7:59.

Airlocking a purple only to have it drop again a day later, so it airlocks again and it drops a third time..m and when I finally decide to keep it, it never drops again

Dabo spinning and getting 450 ship schematics for a ship I have maxed out. I ad-free spin for a second shot. I get... 450 ship schematics... For the same ship.

Winning a gauntlet and getting 7 vaults of items for the replicator

Buying crew slots... Then a sale is announced the following day.

Using dilithium on Jazz Riker in the faction store... Then his addition to the portal is announced the following day.

Oh, I could go on

This game reverses common sense when considering decisions... Not sure i want to apply the remedy...which is not using any, lol
    ~ seeking out new life
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    46 straight premium packs with no golds
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    I opened two boost packs in a row and didn't get one time boost :'(:'(:'(

That is not a bad streak for me, it happens too often recently

After the last faction event, I am really low on 3* CMD & DIP boosts, and these are the kinds of drops I am getting for boosts. The two before this were all sec/eng/med/rewards and a couple sci, no CMD or DIP.

m1gryfc22pzn.png
    I want to become a Dilionaire...