Home The Bridge

So...No Arena Rewards Today?

2»

Comments

• *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is just for Decker:

Hey, I didn't get my arena rewards! Did this happen to any one else??? :tongue:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, it's clearly broken. And clearly they'll fix it at some point. You don't all need to jump on with "me too".

It's broken, yes, but given that some players have reported receiving 1/3 or 2/3 rewards messages, I think there's some merit to documenting how universal that breakage is. It clearly is not broken the same way for everyone, and as we await the correction, it's worth establishing that.

I think the first 6 or so people doing so was adequate to accomplish that. The dozen that followed were not necessary.

I trust I can count on you to co-sign @Peachtree Rex's call for a moratorium on posts predicting ridiculous variants of Janeway and Burnham to be thrown into every other event.
  • I didn't have either until a few minutes ago, but now I've received the 3* ship schematic prize on both my accounts. The others are still missing.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I just received my Captain and Admiral rewards. Commander is still MIA.

Never mind. Commander showed up while I was typing. Everything is jake.
  • Mine showed up in the past hour, too.

Anyone who doesn't get theirs in the next couple hours: Follow Shan's instructions, and take it over to Engineering Room.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Guys, it's clearly broken. And clearly they'll fix it at some point. You don't all need to jump on with "me too".

It's broken, yes, but given that some players have reported receiving 1/3 or 2/3 rewards messages, I think there's some merit to documenting how universal that breakage is. It clearly is not broken the same way for everyone, and as we await the correction, it's worth establishing that.

I think the first 6 or so people doing so was adequate to accomplish that. The dozen that followed were not necessary.

I trust I can count on you to co-sign @Peachtree Rex's call for a moratorium on posts predicting ridiculous variants of Janeway and Burnham to be thrown into every other event.

Does that include Discovery Janeway 'cause that would be fun!

tadg1vmzbljn.jpg

Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

Does that include Discovery Janeway?

tadg1vmzbljn.jpg

The joke is played and boring
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got them now, but they’re based on my rankings now, not my rankings when arena ended.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    All three received here as well. I wonder if the script that processes arena rewards got broken in the last server update and had to be manually run. It would explain why rewards match current ranks rather than those from the usual update time.
  • Same as Unkie says, it's based on the rank I've now dropped to rather than the 1% bracket I was in
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Just received mine at about 2pm EST.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Mine trickled in over several hours, but all 3 did arrive.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."